Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Female Decent Hyper Body?

Spoiler

I came across this video this morning. This female mercedes appears to have decent HB. It was to my knowledge that they are no 70+ archer or common bottoms available in the game currently (being the requirement for decent HB)

I know there's the almost mythical "stirgeman skirt" but this item was never made obtainable, though it sits in the data.

So this leaves the question. Has nexon changed either. The level requirement for HB? Allowed overalls to get the skill? Stirge skirts are obtainable? Or.. a new 70+ pant has arrived?

I am most interested in the truth here. My mercedes is also female. HB would be a great boost.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Android Legs?

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

I guess it could be the android bottom (lvl 70). It's nearly impossible to find in smaller server but maybe that merc is from scania/windia/etc. where that thing could be duped like hell by now, or just more common.

4. Default

Ah right ! totally slipped my mind.. and no I didn't know that lol.
    forgot about those since there's almost no tradable ones in existance :/

5. Default

Wasn't me on it for the run. I know you're supposed to leaf tornado for a while but I think it was steve (the other person with access) doing it. Was the first run and we weren't sure if it could even beat it. Surprisingly it took only about 30 minutes and we're not done gearing it yet. If you got any tips on how to HT better, I'd be interested.

On-topic: We used android legs and we're from bellocan. Bought them pre-epic for max, figured I never see another pair again. 1 week after mercedes comes out another one pops up in fm for 1bil, also pre-epic T_T

6. Default

Doesn't have the HP to survive constant Leaf Torando spamming.

but also yes.. Terrible terrible terrible control....

7. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

I like how you're all bashing on his control, but not giving him any specific tips or advice on how to improve it.

8. Default

Yeah for it being the first time I kinda was just 1 on 1 each of the HT parts. Through what I have seen through KMS videos, yes it's better to use leaf tornado and then for the middle to use stunning strike to knockout wings and 2 arms. Once we are fully finished gearing which isn't for a while, I'll start getting used to the proper way to HT. As for now like Matt said LF> Tips xD

9. Default

Yes because HP is a problem. They have avoid rate too, you know.

10. Default

HP is only a problem if sed happens, but water shield + hb + currently maxing willpower brings us to about 11.3k hp? Not even wearing a czak or 3 piece empress set yet or a chtp. Plus like danny said, the avoidance rate + fake help out a ton.

The only thing that really frustrates me when using leaf tornado is getting pushed around when jumping. Not sure if there's another spot besides the ground that's viable to use LT

11. Default

Avoid is pretty meh still since you have no invincibility frames after a miss (since forever), but I guess it is a lesser problem unless you are tanking body touches or face a boss that attack fast and often .

It is also worth mentioning you get a 700 HP and MP medal for maxing out willpower.

12. Default

Wasn't the avoid glitch fixed? I didn't notice that problem while I was HTing on my mercedes or I guess HT's attacks are just slow hmm. With that damage I think he can kill legs and tail before sed starts using leaf tornado and the HP is enough to survive everything, but tail touch damage so it's pretty safe for him, and probably less annoying. I would rather take touch damage than getting stunned/knockbacked.
    It's already doing 4x my dmg f3.

13. Default

Aw, I wanted to be the first to make fun of Steve not being able to HT :(

14. Default

This was fixed.

15. Default

Since when?

16. Default

Yes please do tell, my DB is still getting a good many misses followed by a hit in a second or so.

17. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

It hasn't.
    Whenever i get a miss or guardian'd i still take a consectutive hit/miss/guardian'd.
    They fixed guard, though it has a considerably shorter invincibility frame.

18. Default

Shadow Shifter, Ignis Lore, and Illusion Step have iframes. Regular misses don't.

Based on what I've seen anyway.