1. Default Ravana Helm rarity

Has anyone gone and faced Ravana yet, and if so, did you get a helm? How many times did you face Ravana?

Just trying to get a grasp on exactly how rare it is now and if it's worth the effort.

2. Default

One dropped on my first run. I was on 2x drop though.

3. Default

Did 2 runs today on 2 different chars with 2x drop card + lucky winter and got nothing ._.

4. Default

I got mine on my 2nd run when GT first came out long ago. Since then I've gone on maybe 5 Rav runs just to help others out and I've never seen another helm drop since. The people I've helped had drop cards and family rep for drop bonus and they got nothing. I'm still upset my set of ravana cards are gone... different story.

5. Default

My first ravana gave me a helm. It's all about luck really.

6. Default

Well, just did one with a CS on the mirrored side. Had 1.2x family drop + Mixed Golem Familiar, but no Helm.

At least the sunbursts were easy to get. It took less than one hour to get all 5.

7. Default

They are?! I've been at white monkeys for over 2 hours and I've not got even 1...or do they only drop from the stone golems?

8. Default

only the goblins drop them

9. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

I don't know, I have trust issues, I don't think the people I recruit will let me take my Ravana Helmet.

10. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Did one yesterday, first drop first try.