Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

lol that glove cost more than a 32atk empress glove

3. Default

Lmao, Oh Hime how I will never take u seriously.

4. Default

a quick fix for all maplestory problem: make it less client sided and more server side.

hell, blizzard deploy small fixes regarding skills, quests, items, etc with the servers running and just post a hotfix notice on their website....

5. Default

Runescape is so server sided, that from my over 6 years of playing I've never seen any hacks. Maple has had hacks since the 4th patch.

Runescape actually does have a bot problem that's even bigger than Maple's (but the bots on Maple always hack though), but at least Jagex DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Nexon can't do pomegranate, and as far as I now, Demon Slayer will be unlocked with the familiar hack still in place. You'll see level 200 DS by the 3RD ING DAY THEY'RE OUT.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Not a quick fix at all.
    A major rewrite. And probably hardware upgrade to their servers and network.
    They're avoiding that, too busy churning out more and more new classes and new levels of damage.

7. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

There were 200 Mercedes on the 3rd day legitly.
    More like 30 hours after release before the first 200 with familiar hack.

8. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

...I thought 1/3 of the community used bots before they did that mass bot-banning spree.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I bet <24 hours will we have our first hacked 200 DS.
    I mean ToT allows you to go from 25 -> 90 in ~40min with the stupid hack.

10. Default

It's funny if you look at the careers page for Nexon America you'll notice "Producer" and "QA" are open positions. You guys think they fired Kirsten Cox?

11. Default

and back to "I'll never take Hime seriously"
    I Lol, if they were seriously monitoring the game (like she stated) then why have these things been going on for two weeks?

Edit : I just found another Signature
    Last edited by Icho; 2012-01-05 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Found another sig.

12. Default

I don't know, just heard some people talking about it. They were giving the idea that this was more of a ploy to scam people into paying a lot of real money for the items that wouldn't be usable. I don't have any of them and have no intention of obtaining them, so I can't confirm it either way.

13. Default

WHAT A JOKE. Really, a 24/7 team that didn't catch familiar hacking? Or were they too busy doing it themselves lmao.

14. Default

Obviously, that 24/7 team consists of their unwanted bastard children that they put to work so they could pay for their own diapers.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

As I wrote before, the "24/7" are the people who log in once an hour, in ch1 FM entrance, ban a bunch of spambots, and take a coffee break. They know absolutely nothing about the actual game.
    Because, you know, that's the most important thing: stopping the goldsellers from making money that's rightfully Nexon's. That's worth paying people to do around the clock.

16. Default

Hmm I don't remember exactly but EMS had a hack like this one with 345234234623425 attack items right? What did they do with them? I saw a few screenshots back then.

17. Default

That was the enhance hack.

While GMS got 596 atk stoneteeth, 301 atk cravens/nirsrocks, EMS got 32k atk, 2XX all stat lvl 0 swords (attack cap is like 32767; they came close) and 13XX all stat maple bandanas. The sword alone is enough for a lvl 1 with nothing else to wear to have over 400k range after big bang.

Given the swords are still there after big bang hit, which was way past the enhance hack...

18. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Everything this video said was so true. Couldn't stop laughing. I really should quit this game T_T