Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Default Phantom's Skill Stealing

Is there a definitive list of what skills Phantom is unable to steal?

2. Default

Yes.
    Yes there is.

3. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

So...can I see aforementioned list?

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I can't find an actual list, but basically they can steal ANY skill which isn't classed as a summon (such as Shadow Partner, Ifrit, Dark Flare, Beholder, etc) or a passive skill (Advanced Combo attack, teleport mastery, all passive crit/hp/mp/stat boosts) I imagine -booster skills are unable to be stolen too, since they require a specific weapon.

Since you can only steal adventurer skills, i don't think it would take long to make a list using those restrictions

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

And movement skills such as flash jump and teleport as well if I'm not mistaken, didn't see them on my list, wings cannot be stolen too.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Hmm, i thought they could but nobody wanted too because Phantom already has Flash Jump and Teleport-like skils. I haven't actually played the job, so you are probably right.

7. Default

Some from Danny's SP Build:

Skills italised should have a priority.
    Please do give suggestions on what skills should be. Make sure to tell me what job it is and what type of skill is it (Offense/Supportive).

1st job
    Support
    Haste
    Dash
    Offense
    Arrow Blow
    Magic Claw

2nd job
    Support
    Hyper Body
    Bless
    Meso Guard
    Mental Clarity
    Threaten
    Heal
    Offense
    Tornado Upper
    Iron Arrow
    Shuriken Burst
    Thunder Bolt

3rd job
    Support
    Holy Symbol
    Combo Attack
    Willow Defense
    Offense
    Arrow Rain
    Drain Arrow
    Shining Ray
    Double Spiral

4th job
    Support
    Sharp Eyes
    Continual Aiming(?)
    Pirate Style
    Offense
    Rapid Fire
    Dragon Strike
    Paralyze
    Chain Lightning

8. Default

Stolen Skill Index

These are skills that are recommended to steal. OP is saying which skills can't be stolen.

9. Default

You can't steal Dash.

10. Default

Yeah I found that out earlier.

11. Default

They would be also useles, as there has been a fix. Phantom's Cane Booster effects the stolen skills (thus the stolen-skills-weapons) too.

Also, ayup, Only adventurer.

12. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

So you can't steal CO or Braveslash? O_o

13. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Level: 170
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

You can steal both of those. Its just whats recommended skills that will help you the most are on that list. (which is pretty bad imo).

14. Default

You think my list is bad. Yet you didn't bother to justify your opinion or tell me what to improve. Thanks man, really helpful and insightful post right there. 10/10.

15. Default

Here's what looks like the best you can try for:
    1st job: Haste, Somersault Kick, Arrow Blow, Magic Claw (once you get out of 1st and early second, switch to Haste permanently)
    2nd job: Hyper Body, Bless, Meso Guard, Invisible Shot, Arrow Bomb, Shiruken Burst, Thunder Bolt, (Karma, Rage, or Mental Clarity, they're more or less the same)
    3rd job: Shade Split, Muspelheim, Drain Arrow, Holy Symbol, Seal, Combo Attack, Dragon Roar
    4th job: Rapid Fire, Blast, Power Stance, Boomerang Step, Sharp Eyes, Advanced Bless, Chain Lightning

16. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Level: 170
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Can I not say what I think? I didn't know I had to say why its bad but if you want to, I will.

4th job

Support
    Sharp Eyes
    Pirate Style
    Continual Aiming(?)
    Power Stance
    Offense
    Rapid Fire
    Dragon Strike
    Paralyze
    Chain Lightning

For 4th, Dragon strike isn't the best mobbing skill to steal, Paralyze also isn't needed in the list either. Chain lightning can stay Rapid fire can stay since its better than hurricane. I would swap paralyze for Dark impale because that shet is kray. Mobbing and the speed it was amazing when I stole it in kmst. You shouldn't steal dragon strike at all, coming from a bucc that has used it enough, I can say that there are tons of stealable replacements.

Quick skim through 3rd. Support would take out willow defense for combat orders, the extra defence isn't all that great. Would be better boosting your skills so you can boost out more damage get more bonuses,etc.

Why steal shining ray? When you can steal the thief move (name escapes me atm has huge range and summons ninjas).Shining ray shouldn't be stolen because the range isn't great, its slow, and damage doesn't back it up.

I could go on but don't feel like going through support and offensive of each job. So yeah, don't do a sarcastic remark just because I say your list bad. Learn to take people's opinions and not jump the gun with a sarcastic remark.

17. Default

I still think magic guard should be stealed too, I mean, it will only be usefull with monsters with really high damage, but still... it might help with the low HP they get.
    Phantoms get 30% HP and MP from a 3rd job skill, plus with the hot time hat that gives 30% MP and the damage reduction of meso guard they get enough MP to make it usefull and that's without hyper body (from a party) or decent hyper body.

18. Default

Dragon Strike is the 2nd highest DPS stealable mob skill in the game, and it has the largest range of any stealable skill.

Paralyze does more DPS than Dark Impale, does more damage per attack than Dark Impale, attacks faster, has more range, paralyzes monsters, hits more monsters, deals damage over time, and can have elemental advantage.

Willow Defense is a suggested skill for when you need defense. It doesn't mean OMG YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT WILLOW DEFENSE SO STEAL IT wtpFFFFFFFFFFFF. Also, Combat Orders is pineappleing terrible for adding damage.

Shining Ray is one of the highest DPS 3rd job stealable skill, and you're suggesting to replace it with a skill that has 10% more range, equal speed, and less damage because Shining Ray is slow, doesn't have good range, and has bad damage. Cool story bro.

Also, just so you know, this is a list of suggested possible skills, not a list of everything you can have in your Skill Management. You can't "swap" out Paralyze for Dark Impale, because you can only have two skills from 4th job and this is a suggested list of things you might want to pick because they're good skills.

19. Default

Feel free to express your opinion but don't expect him to rewrite his whole guide because you didn't bother to explain why.

It's not helpful (criticism) whenever you just say "it sucks".