Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [KMST] KMST 1.2.415 - Aswan

1. Default

Or they could release a bunch more Liberation PQs set in various places around the "world", other than Aswan, that give Honor points as well.

Of course, it would be best if each Liberation PQ has a gimmick/feature to differentiate it from the others. Maybe one could be mostly a platforming PQ with monsters on small platforms scattered around the map (which would be like a JQ, perhaps), and the players would have to kill said monsters. Or rather than a JQ, it could be a maze with warps a la one of Elin Forest PQ's stages.

2. Default

Nope. You get it by the Aswan PQ.

Anyway, this kind of seems like a more egyptic type of GuildPQ, only for partys.

I'd also like to know how much "Honor" is required for those inner ablitys. Are those Random(chance of getting a random in.ablity)?

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Ability you get is random but you can, apparently, reset it with an item that will most likely be cash shop in official. Which is why the person you quoted said 'cubing'.

4. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yay more things to make us all more overpowered. I hope that isn't the entire pq because from the look of that video, that looks pretty boring imo.

5. Default

I hate Aswan. It's retarded.

Cubing our own characters is just about the dumbest thing I've ever heard and I'm surprised that I didn't expect it.

6. Default

u jelly b/c u cnt ^3

7. Default

Still feel weak? Next up in MapleStory. Cube your class skills for extra hidden power. Buy Nx today!

8. Default

Pretty much sums up my opinion. I was looking forward to a whole new area to explore but it’s just a PQ that looks god awfully boring. Perhaps there will be more to the area in the future who knows .
    It’s like they knew it was terrible so just gave it some overpowered reward to make people do it.

9. Default

Look, a new UI!

10. Default

Now every class can take on a secondary class! Now you can be a wild hunter warrior combo to do melee attacks on your mount! :D

And thieves and pirates can be fused to make the ultimate true brigands of the maple world!

11. Default

Cubing characters is retarded, but cubing weapons is kewl!

12. Default

The concept of cubing equipment is awesome (albeit not original) in comparison to Maplestory's completely moronic scrolling system.
    Having to track down a specific scroll for a specific piece of equipment for a miniscule stat boost has always been needlessly frustrating.

The primary problem with cubing is that it requires NX.
    There's also the annoyance caused from Potential stats not being limited to helpful stats on class-specific gear...

13. Default

STORY OF MY LIFE.
    I am not a big fan of cubing, but I would like for the stats to help the class I am using. ;-;