1. Default Comiket 81 (C81)

Have any of you guys gotten anything good from C81 yet? This includes by any methods online or offline, since I'm just curious if anybody really cared about this particular Comiket. I for one, was really surprised at the music quality this time around. Yuuhei Satellite's (幽閉サテライト) new album really rocked my pants in more ways than I can explain, and Hatsunetsumiko's (発熱巫女~ず) stuff are mostly re-arranges, though "Silent Story" was a great song. HNNNNNNG-!

A lot of vocals have been impressing me this Comiket, so I've been rather satisfied, here they are on YouTube:

"Silent Story" - 陽花
    Album: Re:Clockwiser & A Narcissus
    Circle: 発熱巫女~ず

"Shining/STREAM" - うさ
    Album: Tonic Triangle
    Circle: Halozy

"月に叢雲華に風" - senya
    Album: 月に叢雲華に風
    Circle: 幽閉サテライト

"Veda" - lily-an
    Album: reunion
    Circle: Liz Triangle

Besides some of these, I've managed to get the new Demetori album too. Creamed my pants so many times, I lost count. Anyways, share your interesting sh`it from C81, mothertruckers.

2. Default

I lurk in #Comiket on rizon.

Except I haven't cared about comiket for a year or so now. (*/∇\*)

3. Default

I was only interested in Devil of Decline. Loving it so far, except for the fact that the game gives you tons of options of where to go, and in the end it trolls you by closing the exit to most of those places. The customization is pretty great, and the difficulty is perfect.

4. Default

And I'm playing Umineko Ougon Musoukyoku Cross!~

I have a whole crap load of stuff downloaded, but haven't given it a listen yet. I'll need a couple of days to sit through all of this stuff.

5. Default

Not surprised one single bit. Actually, on #hisouten, a lot of players migrated to MBAACC! www

Lemme know if that's any good. I haven't heard much about it.

6. Default

I don't keep up with non-Zun touhou games. What are the chances of an English patch for that?

7. Default

I'd say pretty high, but you don't really need to understand it to enjoy it, it's pretty open world-esque.

8. Default

Very focused on 2011 season anime, with a couple of classics or well-known songs they didn't try last time here like the Nadia song they stuck in this time and "Eternal Blaze". No doubt you guys will probably be happy with the Madoka arranges, "Secret Base", and "Zzz".

The vocal disc is surprisingly very good. I didn't expect vocals to go so well with the orchestral music.

9. Default

Thanks for sharing this. I wanted to download it, but I wasn't sure. Now I am sure I want to get it. I really HNNNNNNG'd at the first track immediately. "Secret Base" was good too. ( )ノ ~☆

PS: Meh. Gonna upload the vocal ver of Secret Base (vocal) to YT for those that wants to sample it:

Last edited by みもと; 2012-01-06 at 10:45 AM.

10. Default

I'm more interested in that video's background. Is there a WP sized version of that?

11. Default

Still waiting warmly for the new FELT. Preview for anyone interested.

It's the album cover, I don't imagine it'd get that much bigger.

I'll see if I can find an slightly bigger or clearer picture that you can mess with in Photoshop or something to make wallpaper-size.

12. Default

Probably not possible since I want it in 1080 and that would be blurred as hell no matter what, lol. Still cute, though.

13. Default

Yeah, I'm still anxious for that FELT album too, lol.. That's the only one I really want, most of the other circles I wanted are already out.

14. Default

I actually bought ASO II (and speaking of which: there is a vocal version of the original ASO, though it was released separately; I really like it) and the Umineko and Higanabana albums that came out, but they won't arrive for another week or two... It's a shame that two things I really wanted to get, Flaming June's single (it's Jun Maeda and Nagi working together) and Quee Quee's latest single both seem to be event-exclusive...

But OMK Cross already arrived since I got that with my December AmiAmi order. Haven't gotten a chance to play yet, but what I've seen looks great. And then there's the impossible Hard mode boss fight that I won't even be attempting...