Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [In Progress] Golden Temple Open Entry

1. Default

Only open for 6 days? Rare helmet drop? No thanks, Nexon.

Why are they so insistent on continually making Golden Temple into a pomegranatehole. And amazingly they manage to do it in completely different ways every time.

2. Default

Nope.

3. Default

Well it's nice I guess. Should help getting my Evan to 120 since I'm not liking my other options for grinding.
    Sucks that the Ravana Helm is a rare drop and it's only available for 6 days though. Ugh. Beggars can't be choosers I guess.

4. Default

What do you mean by that? Is it not rarer or as that a nope as in "idgaf now"

5. Default

Pretty sure he's trying to make "rarer" in that sentence sound like it doesn't make any sense. Maybe...o.o

6. Default

you need two people to enter the ravana boss room if i remember correctly.
    Last edited by MuscleWizard; 2012-01-04 at 06:53 PM. Reason: accidental horrible innuendo

7. Default

Your all taking rarer out of context its rarer in the fact that it comes 100% epic.

8. Default

Should be more rare.
    Rarer is like saying gooder.

9. Default

Except that something that's "epic" is not "rare", and if it comes out epic, it's not more "rare". In fact it's less "rare".

10. Default

Nope.

First of all, that wouldn't be "out of context".
    Secondly, no, that's nonsensical.

11. Default

Anyone fought Ravana yet? Trying to see just how rare this is. If multiple people report no drops then I just won't bother.

12. Default

Is it just me or do quest items seem to drop quicker here? I went into the Goblins map (lv.86?) and got 15 hearts in about 8 minutes, whereas in normal maps it took most of an hour to do that quest.

Also I finally finished the Devil's Dice thing for the first time. 4 days and I hadn't got a W yet.

13. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

GT mobs are also not affected by the anti botting system.