Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Was gonna say...twitter isn't something I use or care about. They should be posting that stuff on their main website. Not these useless social networking pieces of crap.

2. Default nopepre

Pretty sure it was not in KMS.

3. Water
    (Banned from this thread)
    Gay Male
    IGN: Scenarey
    Server: Arcania
    Level: 146
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Destiny
    Alliance: Providence
    canada

I'm aware that it's server-sided. That's the point I was making. Basically, we have no way of knowing whether it was planned, or not. It was never previously announced, so it could've been spontaneous OR it could've been planned.

I haven't heard of any MapleStory version doing DAILY Hot Time events though... it SEEMS like compensation to me. And since when has Nexon been all about "surprises"? lmao. They're not dumb, they know what's going on (they always have, tbh). Perhaps they just don't wanna talk about (yet, or ever).

EDIT:

@ Eos: I hope whatever's going on in your personal life is bad enough to warrant that post. Thanks for blocking me from posting on the thread, not sure what you were trying to achieve there.
    Last edited by Leaves; 2012-01-03 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Censorship

4. Default

I don't think they have to say anything, usually they patch things without telling people. Such as mine hack.

5. Default

Thanks for that clarification. That definitely means they will suck.

6. Default

Wow. I saw this and was like ... yay finally SC!~
    but then i saw..
    .. this can't be right?..
    And then, noticed nothing about the state the game is in.

okay, i'm somewhat looking forward to the hot-time. But the 2x? are you pineappleing serious..
    brb rage~
    Spoiler

sigh~

7. Default

And oddly enough, they seem to listen a tad more to their twitter than other sources...

8. Default

You're an idiot. Point blank.
    Nexon does "surprise" events, every month since the dawn of time. Every single month they do maintenances to activate the content for that week's random whatever. They almost never tell us in advance what it is unless it's something so huge they're trying to build hype for it. If it were compensation, it would say compensation, because Nexon does not miss any opportunity to point out how they're going out of their way to do something to make up for failures.

What you haven't heard of could clearly fill a sea. You're not worth further attention. Shoo.

9. Default

I totally doubt everything in that list was scheduled, daily hot times and free golden temple for everyone?. Just because some of these stuff were scheduled doesn't escuse them from not attending current's situation. Heck, hackers are everywhere and they decide to hold 2exp events daily?. I feel insulted.

10. Default

You can doubt it like the other twit but it won't change the fact Nexon does nothing on a whim without broadcasting that it was an extra special thing they threw in because of X Y and Z so that everyone understands just how grateful they should be that their overlords are throwing them a piece of rancid meat while the house burns down with them in it.

It's their standard operating procedure to milk money out of a feature then make it more readily available to the plebes in an ever increasing over-indulgence so that the best is never best for long before something comes along to make it look boring and ordinary.

11. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

I did not expect these 3 at all.

12. Default

free entry or free unlimited entry

if its free unlimited entry then its a smart move on their part because they are offering a decent alternative training location to their players while they try and figure out how to fix the familiar problem.

13. Default

please tell me all the maps there are instanced, if they're not it just gives hackers more options as well

edit: nvm

14. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

all this 2x before demon slayer

15. Default

instanced, and timed
    like mini dungeons i believe

16. Default

I keep telling YOU !

They are going to delay DS release.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Hot Time every day at 5:30pm MST!? God dammit, I raid during that time!

18. Default

90% of your posts sound like you're PMSing hardcore... js.

Oh and I'm with the other "twits" that think that not all of that stuff was completely scheduled for weeks or whatever the hell you're going on about.

19. Default

It's nice to see Golden Temple open again and free of charge (still questioning this) after all these new Cannoneers and Merecedes hogging all the favorable spots. I would much rather prefer training there at Lvl 110+ than at LHC for said reasons.

These "Everyday" Hot Time events are a mixed bag for me. Unless the rewards are nerfed beyond worth getting them, I usually don't like servers being all jammed and packed up during the hours of me training.

2x Exp event every weekday is expected from Nexon. I'm not gonna bother asking why Nexon took this long to respond back and why no mention of all these exploits/hacks, as under the assumption that Nexon's probably working on these issues as we speak.

20. Default

I bet hottime will give that envelope that has a chance to give cool things and usually gives fame and some personality usable that gives +5 personality points - certianly nothing exciting for everyone like free character slots and level up potions.

And if free entry means multiple times a day by one character without doing anything I'll be suprised. I bet they give that quest that says guess what golden temple is open go try it (one free ticket) and then the quest of recycled tickets for multiple entries.

And 2x in the middle of the afternoon.... well I'll be at work every day. They must be trying to appeal to kids again.