IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Default What do you think of Maplestory's Music?

I have to say if there is anything that I love about this game, even as it's being over-run with hacks, it's the music. Both for nostalgia reasons, for example Henesys/Ellinia/Perion/Kerning City, or because I genuinely think the music sounds good.

I guess I'll just post a ton behind a spoiler tag.

Spoiler

2. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

I'll be frank.

Maple's music was a snoozefest until the day Temple of Time/Leafre was implemented, they must have gotten a new music director or something, cause from then on it's been golden. Not even nostalgia can save the older stuff for me. Henesys sounds like it was done on a Casio. only exception is, of course, Masteria, our exclusive area.

Edelstein areas and Cygnus Garden in particular are filled with success. Matter of fact, near everything post BB is much higher quality.

3. Water Gay Male
    IGN: Scenarey
    Server: Arcania
    Level: 146
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Destiny
    Alliance: Providence
    canada

thisthisthis.

Although I do appreciate Ellinia quite a bit. But I absolutely loveeeee Elluel, Ereve, ToT, etc. - basically all the new stuff.

4. Default

Oh
    My
    God
    Ellin Forest music is the pomegranate.

5. Default

It was mediocre to me, until Ludibrium came out. I fell in love with the Ludi PQ music; it's a very nostalgic song for me.

6. Default

Maple music has to be one of the feats that drew me into this game. and shockingly it's one of the only things that is improving as time goes on! (imo at least) My favourite has to be PB battle BGM or horntail. I have always been a hoar to battle music through.

7. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

I loved the Visitor PQ "Remixes" or something similar when it was available, sometimes i afked for hours in there just to hear the music.

8. Default

Eh, I like some of em, but they boring and repetitive pretty quick.
    For example, I really liked the Ereve music when Ereve came out, but now whenever I go there, the calmness of it bores me, so I tend to leave sound off in places like that.

I'm a pretty good of Edelstein and Verna Mine's music though xP The clicks in Verne mine make it sound interesting.

9. Default

This^
    Though since I've been training my mech at TOT, I've had to make sure I had a auto pot pouch
    Since I find the music does tend to put me to sleep most of the time xD
    BB~

10. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

- Ludi Clocktower heading down the left side (Buffys, Vikings)...entire side is amazing
    - HTPQ, HT Battle, & PB Battles are above all my absolute favorites
    - Acquired a newfound love for Cygnus Garden music (music that plays in the Empress battle...reminds me so much of Kingdom Hearts for some reason...)
    - Ardentmill music...lovelovelove

and although it's not out for us yet, the Crack of Dimension music while in the warped time temple maps and the Akaryum battle music are absolutely incredible :)

11. Default

I love so many tracks that I lost count. Many of them really make you feel many emotions, such as nostalgia, sadness, happiness, etc.. and they're just overall great, especially the recent ones. The first ones were great too, especially some as Ludibrium PQ, as someone else pointed out.

What I noticed is that they ALL have a passage in which there are some notes in common.. played in the same sequence. ALL of them. It almost seems that those are the main notes of Maple's login screen BGM.

Anyone else noticed that?
    Last edited by Combattente; 2012-01-03 at 04:50 PM.

12. Default

HT music is kinda nice.

My favorite will always be Phantom Forest followed by CWK mountain area, though.

13. Default

It has been a very long while that I have turned off my BGM, some of these are very nice though. The only problem is that they are too short for maps that you are staying for longer than 10 minutes.

14. Default

I dont think Ive ever turned off the maple music ever since i played 5-6 yrs. To me if youre gonna play a game you gotta listen to the music to provide. But even so I enjoy the variety of themes from the game.

15. Default

This one's my favorite. Too bad it's not in game anymore.

16. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

^ ok, i'll give credit there. I forgot about that one.

I loved leveling new mages/thieves in slime tree/horny mush tree way back.

17. Default

It is completely epic! I love Ludi Clocktower music, Elluel music, and my favorites are the Phantom BGMs.

18. Default

Favorite music in MS of all time... It actually makes me miss my Ice Lit which was one of the first chars I ever made in MS, back when GMS first launched... I was just murdering green slimes in slime tree!!! That image instantly pops into my head when I hear this.

19. Default

I have had MS muted for the last 3 years, at least. I do know I liked Mushroom Shrine, not sure if it's the same right now. I swear it was either from FFVIII or 9. Sp similar.