Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

The BGM for Lith Harbor is by far my favorite soundtrack from Maple Story. The game has a LOT of good tracks, but Lith Harbor music is just a masterpiece in my eyes.

2. Default

I like Orbis and Monster Carnival music, mainly because I spent most of my pre-big bang days there. Kerning is annoying now just because of how long I spent doing KPQ there. I love the Ellinia music. And this? I miss the maps "The Tree that Grew" Hardcore mages will remember that one... My favorite. Henesys Hunting Ground music is nostalgia. I to this day despise Nexon for getting rid of that map... Henesys Market is still nostalgia... spent a TON of time trying to get the items on top of that structure above gachapon...
    Event music back when GM's held events.
    You must be crazy if this doesn't bring you any nostalgia.
    Mushroom Town Training camp... everyone from Pre-BB remembers dressing up as an apple learning about the 4 jobs. Back when there were only 4 jobs... *dies inside*
    I think everyone here can agree that the music on the boat to Orbis is rather... nostalgic.
    Leafre sounds awesome... I remember when they added Leafre, 4th job, and mounts. Loooong time ago... /cries
    WE ALL REMEMBER ANT TUNNEL... Now it's the Sleepywood Dungeon apparently...
    Can't leave out Happyville with the music switching sides of my stereo headsets annoyingly...
    Whoever the guy who made the Lith Harbor soundtrack is... he tops Mozart and Bach and Beatoven(?)
    Basically everything before big bang brings back memories to me anyways...
    This reminds me of my grandma because she has a lot of toys from when I was a youngin'... and I remember when they added Ludi. Right when I joined MS.

On vacation I met a guy who recognized this song while I was whistling it sitting on a bench in a botanical garden. I met an actual mapler... O_O

3. Default

The boatrides (especially from orbis to ludi) were the best for me.

4. Default

Same here, I really love the music of Lith Harbor as well.

5. Default

sleepywood music is by far my favorite. reminds me of beta and doing kerning pq all the time.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I doubt I could ever forget the CWK music. It's one of the few times I was truly blown away.

7. Default

Well you never know... those ponies? They get to ya...

8. Default

Login music is what gets me every time; well that and Ellinia. I like them for the same reason I like Saihate's (Vocaloid stuff) opening bit. It has a nice charm to it. I never really cared about playing an "epic, full adventure with drama, and serious business!" back when I started. I liked the chibi art and simple, up-beat music/mobs/maps. Still do. If I wanted to play something 4srs, I'd go to something you can actually play seriously without spending hundreds of actual dollars to craft good equipment sets.

9. Default

I ... haven't turned it on in six or seven years ... except when it accidentally comes on when I installed it on a new computer... Dx

Ho-hum. I guess I've been missing out. But, what can I say, when I sub my own music I get memories attached to that song instead. "Yellow Cat Slash Red Cat" by Say Anything will forever remind me of effing Lorangs and Clangs...

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

I don't see what do ponies have to do with CWK.

11. Default

MS has always had great music, more today than in its early days. Not all of it has been great but still. Ellinia's harbor and town, both sides of Ludibrium dungeon, Forest of dead trees, Leafre's Dragon forest and Canyon, are some of my favorites. Nowadays, most of the BGM's that are being released along something related to the Black mage have a music I like.

Ellin Forest BGM is my favorite so far.

12. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

my fav one...

I would like to make a playlist with all the relaxing bgms from ms

13. Default

You can't be serious... dear lord this music makes me want to die... xD ah well... it's all personal opinion I guess...

14. Orbital Bee Cannon

How could store muzak make you wanna die? >.>

15. Default

Reminds me of those creepy phantom mannequins... however it's spelled.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

Oh, those. If you consider those creepy, you haven't met the truly creepy.

HELLO.

17. Default

This WAS in Taiwan. You could walk on the subway to get to Taipei and this was the music that played.

18. Default

Omega Sector has always been my favorite town due to the music, followed by KFT. I've always wished Nexon would do something more with those towns, so that they weren't just obscure towns that players will visit once or twice in their entire mapling career, then forget about.

At least Omega Sector is a good lower level training area these days...