IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

My favorite is and will always be ToT road of regrets.

2. Default

This BGM still exists in the 2 remaining tree dungeons + that tree MD that has Estelle in it. Ellinia in general is a nostalgia attack of the highest order.

I can't be the one that suddenly turned the sound on and wandered over the entire Maple world after seeing this thread. Notable tracks are Masteria in general except the Haunted House BGM (Krakian jungle, MesoGears, Phantom Forest, pre-CWK) and Edelstein. Road of Regrets and Memory Lane were the only good ToT BGMs.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

My two favorite songs in the game.

Spoiler

4. Default

I've always loved the music in MapleStory since I first started playing it. There are very few BGMs I've heard in the game that I didn't like. Though I haven't heard any of the BGM for Edelstein, LHC, most of Leafre, most of ToT, Future Hene, Elin Forest and a few other places because I stopped listening to the BGMs in-game a while ago. First ToT BGM I heard was the first one in the OP, and my god that's amazing.

5. Default

I used to never listen to the in-game sound (only rarely didn't have it on total mute).

Lately though, I've developed a habit of leaving the sound on every so often.
    I don't know when I was last in Omega Sector, but apparently this is my favorite since I woke up the other day with it stuck in my head.
    Didn't even realize it was Maplestory at first; was trying to decide if it was from a Megaman or a Donkey Kong Country.

6. Default

That, El Nath, Lith Harbor, Orbis, and Perion (for whatever reason; probably because I spent so much time in Perion ch1 way back when).

7. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

I kind of wish that this song had been used, or if it was removed and I don't remember be re-added. It's actually really beautiful. :<

8. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

When I still played Maplestory it was one of the only games I didn't have on mute.

9. Default

It is. The music is used in Curse Eye and Cold Eye trees, and the Cold Eye minidungeon.
    Edit : ninjas -_-
    Anyway, this is one of my favorites :

10. Default

Bit different from most MS songs, but I loved this track

Spent a good few hours figuring it out on guitar too. I love the Ellinia one as well! From the Horned/Green mushroom dungeon map.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Edelstein, Ardentmill, basically all of Leafre, Phantom Forest, and so much more which i'm too tired to think of.

Maplestory music really is fantastic, i didn't even really realize until i saw this thread.

12. Default

Man, I don't understand how some people can play this MMO without the music on. Maple has some pretty awesome tracks.

Lith Harbor, Orbis PQ's tower, Temple of Time, Slime/horned/green mushy trees, LHC music (some of it), Elluel, The outer areas of Ludi Tower, Pink Bean's theme, the last area of Temple of Time (right before pink bean), Minar Forest. God there are a pomegranate ton of awesome songs, in my opinion. Most of the victoria songs serve as nostalgia kicks to the face for me, but the Ossyria ones and other areas are just great in general.

13. Default

The music from Maple Story is great in most zones... and some of them have potential (the last new music from Ellin Forest has the potential... but only for 1 map???)

14. Default

Most favorite songs, even though most of those aren't yet released (though some are on GMST). Prepare for video overload:

Awesomeness Awaits

15. Default

Given how awesome CWKPQ was, I can't believe I had forgotten about this one. Shame on me v_v

16. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

gotta say all bosses has epic BGM

17. Default

I haven't seen this one yet...probably because you never get an opportunity to hear the whole track ingame, except during the Visitor event.

Spoiler
    Last edited by CrimsonJohnny; 2012-01-04 at 10:25 PM.

18. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Maplestory, the only game that I play with BGM on, it's BGM makes you feel all kind of emotions, and it can even make you sleepy, like the one in ToT Memory lanes.

19. Default

QUOTED. The anger towards them for not opening it last year.......