Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default The Demon Slayer trophy dilemma

The Legendary Participant trophy became unobtainable as of today.
    (This one)

The Legendary Artisan trophy will become unobtainable tonight.

Nevermind the fact that Ho-Ho-Ho! and Magpie Mapler are unavailable bugged right now. Those two, along with the Shiny Nose Trophy, will be unobtainable in 2012.

So, the looming question... how are Demon Slayers expected to get the Hero of Legends chair when five trophies are completely unavailable?

2. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

They were never expected to get it.

3. Default

That makes no sense whatsoever, because Demon Slayers are part of this whole celebration event.

4. Default

Nexon didn't think through their little trophy idea very well =/ which is pretty sad, because it seems like such a simple concept to mess up so badly.

Just goes to show that you can't teach an old dog new tricks, they simply aren't getting any better with tinkering w/ this game.

5. Default

Yupp.

6. Default

Are the PVP trophy and the PQ trophy even available yet :/

7. Default

No.

(Yes, I'm aware Monster Park Five works)

8. Default

Too late for me.

I never bothered with the Gaga collection events and they expired. (I think this leads to a trophy? I just got back, kind of clueless here).

Best of luck to everyone else.

9. Default

Nexon: THESE DATES!! IMPOSSIBLE TO GET CORRECT!!!

10. Default

Since when Nexon made sense? xd

But yeah... the Hero of Legends is just a chair. What's the big deal?

11. Default

PQ thorpy works, but nobody in Mardia are doing the PvP T_T

12. Default

Collecting all the trophies also awards you an additional 40 coins. It may seem small, but.. nope, it's not.

That, and at any rate it's meant to be an achievable goal. Even if it's just a chair.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Looks like nobody is getting that chair, except possibly those people who are getting their quests reset and thus have some of their trophies counted multiple times.
    So, just do the events for their intermediate rewards (exp, coins, scrolls, nose, glasses).

If Nexon, when they come back from vacation, actually try to fix those expired bugged events, they'll probably end up making an even bigger mess, with only the non-deserving getting the chair. So *shrug*.

PQ trophy works? What are the requirements?
    And for PvP?

14. Default

Finish 5 of each. At least I know it is like that for PQ.

15. Default

I gave up trying when the tree quest and the buttons quest decided to stop registering that id finished them after day 6.

oh well.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

5 of any PQ? 1 each of 5 different PQs? 5 each of every PQ? (Also, since when does this work, do you know? Because I've done 5+ Kentas or Escapes on various days this month, and never got the PQ trophy popup).

17. Default

5 of any. But now I get unsure, could have sworn i saw a pic with the trophy gotten.

18. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

i already tried 1 pq of 5 diff pq and 5pq of 1 pq got no trophy but i havent done 5 pq of 5 diff pq

19. Default

Trophies are super glitched anyway. Can't get the Legendary Participant trophy on my mercedes even though that's one you get simply for accepting that one quest. Legendary Artisan doesn't seem to want to activate either.