Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Fames are 150k each now?
    It used to be 7k..

2. Default

the very cause was the implementation of the fame requirement itself -.-

3. Default

It makes lving ur character to 120 something that isnt done in the first 10hrs of its creation but instead a somewhat hard/tedious adventur while bringing back the social part back to ms. And as far as I know PQ's aren't affected by this anti-botter strategy. Or even just cancel out the fame reg for the first week and then reinstate it. And to all the people asking for nexon america to do something similar, I would rather have then fix something first then talk about what they plan to do to better the game after.

4. Default

In the end, drastic measures need to be taken in both GMS and SEA. If it burns a few fast leveling players, so be it. It would be an abysmally small price to pay.
    I have many mules filled with mesos and other pricy stuff, but I would welcome a meso wipe, heavy requirments to do this and that and a generaly harsher tone towards the player base. I would have some trouble swallowing some kind of equipment wipe, but they do need to delete every single enhance hacked weapon and every VSS with 15 attack or more (since there never were enough scrolls in the first place across all servers to even perfect 1 pair of shoes legitimately).
    Looking at all the people using the LHC exploits yet belive they are entitled to be treated fairly by Nexon makes me more accepting towards solutions that would affect myself even though I never even touched a boosted LHC map.

A guy can dream right?

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

It doesn't matter if Nexon NA says something or not. They've promised to improve the game countless times, but nothing has ever happened.

It doesn't matter if they fix a hack 2 months after release and never ban the exploiters. If the hack is fast enough like this familiar wz.edit, all the noobs will be 200 by then.

6. Default

Do i get deported from the area if i had the exact fame to get in there and then get defamed?

7. Default

It's not hard to get fame, really.
    I got 100 fame in less than 12 hours by selling Summoning rocks and Allcures at half the going price at bulk (<3 alacaster quests) with my store saying "fame me if you like my prices".
    So many rocks.

8. Default

Fame is not a good solution. For example the people, that for whatever reason, aimed to have hundreds-thousands of negative fame. They'd be pretty screwed, as stated above someone getting defamed at that exact amount of fame, possibilities of hackers just creating another fame hack to 30k and such as before. So on and so forth if hindering legit players in an effort to stop botters is the only option then sure go for that, same as with the no drops at a certain level thing that hinders legits more than botters.

9. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

just make every area lvl required or make all areas reveal itself after doing quests.
    example: whole map is greyed out until you finish quests to unlock a certain area
    i doubt hackers would go through that much trouble doing quests to be able to hack there.

10. Default

I like this idea =3 but to be fair, I'm a quester and not everyone likes to quest.

Still at least the level requirement one would be a good idea.

They used to have something like that in leafre, forget why they took it out...

11. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

There was a level 8 quest in which you had to go through 2 Leafre monster maps.

12. Default

They have done nothing at all, Secret Recipe/Scroll exploit have been ruining the game for almost 3 weeks before it got patched recently and the mass amount of books from Mystery Mastery book plunged all prices down within 4 days.

Wondering why there is a server check on MSEA yesterday? Simple, several worlds's channel didn't have any of the exploit patched even after its already done so 3 weeks ago. Those AS employees are a lazy tard, that have forgotten to update some channels/ (This happens 2 times back then when the channels were crashed by hackers multiple times with quest exploit 2 months back.)
    Mystery mastery book, secret scroll/recipe exploit is already a problem back then with Enhancement, and still they didn't learn their lesson.

Not to mention, the recent Gaga Relic Seeker event is totally flawed. Some hackers were able to hack the points and gain massive Mystery books from opening unlimited amount of boxes. 15 million points = 1500 boxes.

They didn't learn their lesson at all, never. Same old Asiasoft, as oppose to Nexon NA/

13. Default

Some sellers went as far as 500k per fame