Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

Default Starting a Bossing Squad

Hey everyone!

My name's Patt. I've been a squad leader on and off since December 2006, and I would like to use my bossing experience to lead another squad here in El Nido. The squad that I lead in Windia, many years ago, was very successful. We managed to be the second group to kill Zakum, and sold hundreds of helmets before the service became obsolete. Our group additionally was very active in killing Horntail (selling pendants, mastery books, equipments) and CWKPQ (selling pendants, chairs etc.).

What I would like to create here in El Nido, is a bossing group that sticks together. What I mean by that is a group that is capable of working together, listening to instructions, and willing to help other members in the group.

What my goal is here, is to first practice on bosses such as cZak and cHT, and get the entire squad their necessary equipment (cZhelms, cHTPs). Our long term goal will be moving on to Empress, attaining a full 140 set for each member; fully gearing the squad. Extra equipment, etc. will be sold for profit and distributed among the squad. If you simply looking to get your equipment and leave then this is not the squad for you.

This squad will work on building teamwork inside and outside the boss dungeons. Because of this, there will be no range requirement; I simply ask that you actively do your best to upgrade and hold your own.

To preserve a sense of community, an alliance will be formed with guilds that you will be able to join, though it will not be mandatory. Details on this alliance are being ironed out at the moment. More concrete details will be available soon.

Finally, as a legit squad, I ask that you remain legit. The lines on legitimacy are a little fuzzy from person to person. A simple rule of thumb is, no BT or other hacking programs. Also, avoid actively benefiting from hackers. Training on glitched maps is fine, as it seems that everyone does it nowadays.

If you are interested in joining the squad, please leave a message here or send me a PM. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

-Patt

P.S: If you would like to join but are currently in another server, let me know and we can work out transfering details.

2. Default

Oh, your transfer went through, I was wondering why my character is now divorced, haha. What made you guys decide on El Nido?

I might have been interested, but I don't think Beth is talking much about transferring anymore, and she's really the only person I've known in the game for a long time that still plays, so I'm not gonna ditch her lol.

3. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    canada

Oh hey Jer. Beth was actually talking about going through with a transfer, since I guess Gali is beyond dead. Apologies for the divorce haha. If you do end up transferring, I'll pay for another wedding.

4. Default

Aw, I wish you were still in Windia, sounds like a great group to join

5. Default

I am interested in a long term commitment in a bossing group; however, I don't want to leave my guild, given they're close friends of mine. Even though they're not the most active... XD I still need to level up past 180 as well... Getting there.

6. Default

As part of this group, feel free to buddy me (or PM me on here so I can tell you which char I'm currently playing!) and I can direct you to Patt if you have any questions or whatever. We've got a reasonably big Skype chat going on currently which is very welcoming, so if you're thinking of joining don't hesitate! :)

7. Default

My only other real hangup is needing to make another 120 KoC+Slayer+Cannoneer; my range is already crap enough without losing those buffs, and I'm actually not sure I can even equip my overall anymore without the CS buff, since I went luckless and I'm still using 110+ armors.

8. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

I'm in El Nido, but gone are the days when i could play actively enough to join. Wishing you guys the best in your endeavor though. Will be watching.

9. Electron Male
    IGN: Wynmacher
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: SoulMovement
    Alliance: Connected
    Florida

Wow this sounds sooo old school. I'd join if I wasn't so attached to Khaini. Best of luck and cheers on the endeavour. =D

10. Default

I am very new to bossing in general but, if you're willing to teach then I will learn.

11. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

A couple of friends and I read over this post and decided that we would all be interested in helping to form this squad. We're all legit players with decent funding who have a passion for bossing but lack members to help.
    Our main characters are:
    • Lisosaurus (me); level 178 Bishop
    • 5hyguy69 (my boyfriend); level 178 Night Lord
    • Wised (my friend); level 168 Bishop
    We're unsure as to what we want to do with our current guild; but we will most likely end up leaving it because it's already dead.

12. Neon Atom Gay Male
    canada

Hey everyone! Thanks for the interest!

@Falsify Of course we'll teach you how. I helped some eager recruits out the other day, starting with the simple stuff like Zakum.

@MapleCookie Sounds great! We'd love to have you. I will be sending you guys buddy request in game when I expand!:D

13. Neon Atom Straight Female
    Massachusetts

It might take me a while to accept the buddy request, my account is currently forever logged in until there's a maintenance.

14. Default

Just wondering, for those who are interested, what time zones are you in?

15. Neon Atom Straight Female
    Massachusetts

I'm in EST, my boyfriend is in CST, and Wised is in GMT (he's British).

16. Default

Cool! Looking forward to meeting you guys :) I'm going to be hosting a Zakum run later today with a few of our guild members if you're going to be around. Nothing special, just trying to get the Final Cut book for my Dual Blade. Should be around 4-5pm EST if you're up for it, I'll be on Nitoken later today if you want to buddy me!

17. Neon Atom Gay Male
    canada

Alright, appologies for the delay, but my buddy list has been expanded. Feel free to add me now. :D

18. Default

Saprentus is the character to add?

19. Neon Atom Gay Male
    canada

Nah, that character is in another world right now. You can buddy Sylvananna (me) or Nitoken (Mazz).