Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

You get Legendary Participant for completing all of Gaga's junk collections.
    You get Legendary Artisan for leveling up a profession. (If you were already at level 10 when the event started, you need to unlearn them and learn a new one and level it, at least once).

2. Default

The button one is pretty glitchy too. I've done the quest at least 15 times now and it only registered 3 times. (Yes it gave me the incredible chaos scroll after the 7th time.)

3. Default

That is because the counter for it is replaced with "[Legends] Commander Emblems." Notice when you complete a day for the Commander Emblems the counter from Maple Claw's quest goes up.

4. Default

Err I completed the commander emblems quest today and it did not go up.

5. Default

Ditto, but when I completed the Shiny Buttons event it went up.

6. Default

Sad because i'm a hoar for chairs

7. Default

Well at least it’s universally not working for anyone so nobody gets it.

8. Default

Except for possibly those who had their quests rolled back and got multiples of the same trophy.

9. Default

10. Default

-Looks at you screenshot-...today is day 3...your screenshot says you have done it 3 times...I don't see a problem.

Are you sure you didn't do them at the same time? I just did the Maple Claws quest and it didn't go up. I did the Commander Emblem quest after and it went up. I just tested this on 2 characters, I'll test it on a 3rd.

11. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: NoblestGas
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 251
    Job: Noob
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Fancy

My Maple Claws quest didn't go up a single time (stuck at 0), even though I did it every single day. Then Gaga kept telling me I didn't have sufficient slots and wouldn't give me a Christmas tree even though the event wouldn't end until 2 days away.

12. Default

My flashy buttons quest went from 0/7 days up to 6/7 days completed during the last 2 days of the event (30th and 31st), while only actually completing it 3 times in those two days.

13. Default

The quests were borked from the start. no one is going to get the chair. Unless you have the glitched characters who get 2 invisible trophies that appeared after that one server check O-O