Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default What's your new year's resolution(s)?

It's a bit early, but whatever!
    Mine is to save money...... but I failed this year so I'll see if I can do it again

2. Default

That I'll actually make a new year's resolution next year.

3. Default

I have six, listed in no specific order:

-Be diligent and resolute in following a budget, not straying from the limits on spending in any one area.
    -Regain my Thiamine balance. If not restored easily, figure out what is interfering. In addition, collect enough evidence and treatment to have my mental diagnosis revoked if possible.
    -Make friends outside of the internet, via my new academic life in college. In addition, if successful in Resolution Number 6, gain friends within the workplace (it really shows I have no friends that I truly feel proud of, if at all).
    -Improve my utterly pathetic excuse of math and science skills (seriously, on the Math Basics Test, I got 70% on the Whole Numbers portion and 50% on the Fractions and Decimals portion, which didn't even qualify me to take the next testing level, and put me at the lowest possible Math level that didn't involve Remedial Math). In addition, proceed to bring my Reading score on the retest up to a minimum of at least 100 (maximum is 120, my last test I scored 81 on Reading, which while it placed me in the highest level English class, still left me unsatisfied with the overall result).
    -Get a job. I don't care what, I just want an excuse to work and interact with customers/employees, as well as have an income that I EARNED, not mooched from the system, as well as an excuse to DO SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE BESIDES SIT AROUND, GODDAMMIT!

4. Default

I have several...

-Go to the gym.. Put so much weight on time to work that off!

-Get a job!

-Get back into college next academic year.. I'm practically in but doesn't mean i should slack.

-Make more friends, I have terrible social skills! Would be nice to have some more people in my life.

-Study CSS / HTML for next year.

I guess since this is a gaming forum i should add some for that..

-Get my KDR in mw3 up to a more respective number.
    -Lv200 on merc. ik thats easy.
    -Play Skyrim.

5. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

-Get a job
    -Finish my WZ projects.
    -Do better in school by alot. 90ish GPA please god? =(
    -Work out some daily events for leafre and make leafre as enjoyable as possible.
    -Get back into dancing and actually find a dance studio.
    -Get atleast a 1500 on SATs.
    -Do not die on december 21st.
    -Work out more.
    -Be more courageous.Start taking Alot more risks.

Oh edit: Forgot one more. Hit 200 and be first English foreigner viper to hit 200 and Watch spadhoe swallow his words.

I hope I can keep all of these sadly, I most likely wont.

6. Default

..How about being a little more humble? You seem to have an ego problem based on the two posts i've read LOL

7. Neon Atom

What ego problem? I don't see how you can say that. If you are talking about that one post to Raul, It had nothing to do with ego.

8. Default

My first impression of you is arrogant, you can attempt to prove it wrong in the future.

9. Default

Finish all my unfinished projects.

10. Neon Atom

Still don't see why you would say that. Can you explain why?

11. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

Not the place.

Try and finish my college degree and possibly go to grad school.

12. Default

Why thank you for stating the obvious, guess that college degree will come in real handy.

I have no goals, most of them are well accomplished.

13. Default

Dislike the word "resolution" for some reason. Probably because it's often associated with flimsy "it would be nice if..." wishes that ultimately don't matter much to the user if they don't work out, which has devalued the word (and the whole concept of New Year's resolutions) to some extent for me. Things I've been planning to change for a while though:

- Develop some kind of work ethic and self-discipline.
    - Heavily cut down on the cynicism and paranoia, or at least learn to control it rather than counter-productively brooding on it constantly.
    - Become somewhat less self-absorbed (aware of the mild irony of posting here at all without prompt).

The rest of my goals should follow suit in natural progression if these foundations can be achieved, one of which is to buy no more NX.
    Last edited by Onion Knight; 2011-12-29 at 02:19 PM.

14. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

Lose weight. I have a wedding dress that I need to fit into in about 4 months. My ass better not be fat in it lol.

15. Default

Why are you being needlessly confrontational? There was nothing ego-maniacal about his post.

16. Default

To get a job and stop depending on my parents. I'm almost 22 and I have a college degree, gotta make something out of myself >:|

17. Default

Actually, I have a serious one that my non-sensical one actually falls under: Keep everything I own organized all the time.