Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Get some.
    Beach body.
    Kick more ass than this year.

Really happy with my success this year, just need to commit to these new ones now.

2. Default

I tend to think "New Years Resolutions" are kind of stupid and never work out, but I'm going to try to listen to my heart more. Roll with the punches, and learn from everything rather then plan everything out with the current assumption that I'm correct. Hasn't worked out very well for me this past year.

3. Default

It's not so much the resolutions or the notion itself that don't work out, it's us who don't make the efforts to work it out.

4. Default

Chill out more, wig out less, and try to reach that peace I'm (relatively) close to.

And turn in schoolwork I could do in minutes instead of letting it sit there. That's a big one as well.

5. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Dress nicer
    Be more social in person
    Get fit
    Eat healthier (which will be hard because I live with heavier folk who think I need to just shovel on the pounds... :/)

there were others but they're not coming to me at the moment.

6. Default

7. Default

Stop procrastinating.

8. Default

Catching up with my AP Chemistry class
    Get a job
    Learn how to drive
    Trying to stop procrastinating
    And trying to stop playing as a crossgender player... (i have a problem, i know i know)

9. Default

Get a new job by the second week of January to tie me over until I find better work, which I hope will motivate me to some other goal, through which I will regain interest in going back to a 4 year college, which I would use to get the ideal job. You know, typical figuring out what I want my future to be that I should have been thinking about the past 10 years.

Sticking to the boycott of all the listed companies supporting the SOPA will be a tough one, especially considering my former employer is on that list, but I feel that it is another thing I need to stick with.

That and to buy enough shelving so that I can finally unpack my stuff. Living outta boxes doesn't help you remember what you were playing or planning to play. At least I got a calendar this year, so I'm on the road to reorganization... right?
    Last edited by LongShotJohn; 2011-12-30 at 08:40 PM. Reason: I'm late to gathering information.

10. Default

1) Get back into school and take it seriously.
    2) Lose weight and keep it off + get in decent shape
    3) Figure out what I want to study (and actually stick to it)
    4) -tbd-

11. Default

Not really calling them New Years Resolutions, since that'd imply I'd give myself only/a whole year to complete them.
    My only goal is to exercise more, just to keep healthy. Oh and to get my drivers licence.

12. Default

Focus more on school work, save up for a laptop, and no more cuss words.

13. Default

1. get better grades

2. declare a major

3. stop making stupid excuses for things that i can solve if i put my mind to it.

4. Find the one true place where I belong

5. advance myself an push myself beyond my limits to measure them and to explore where i can and cannot truly go.

14. Default

1. attend class more, either by being more social and making actually trying to make friends, or cold, hard discipline. (or a 3DS)
    2. study my accounting crap above and beyond what needs to be studied. study, study study. oh, and actually keep up on accounting news.
    3. get a job, finally. something at a desk. yesssss.
    4. work on the general anxiety and fear I have towards everything ever. woo!

i've got my work cut out for me. this year, my life WILL kick into gear, whether it wants to or not

15. Event Coordinator Straight Female
    IGN: TaliaNCo
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 193
    Job: Arch Mage (i/l)
    Guild: Animus
    usa

Lose weight will be at the top of the list.
    Save enough money between now and July to move back home near my family.
    Empty my bucket list by August. ;)

16. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Add me on FB when you do <3.

OT:

I have a massive document pertaining to my "resolutions"/general life changes, and it's rather difficult to reproduce here. All I can simply say is this will be a personal year of rebirth and evolution into my true self, as cheesy/cryptic as that may sound.