Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

It's nice for stance, giving you that 96% (or in Warriors' cases, 99%) stance.

2. Default

It's pretty funny how good it is for heroes, just due to the source of their high damage being about 5 skills working together, unlike most classes which have good attacks that don't get buffed up.

3. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: NoblestGas
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 251
    Job: Noob
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Fancy

Just a question: are stolen mage skills affected by magic attack? If so, then wouldn't Phantom have to follow a balanced build if he wanted to carry mage skills? If he didn't then the stolen offensive magic would be practically useless...

4. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

So how exactly does heal works then? It's the exception to the rule? Only it's attacking part works with range but the healing only as you said? How?!

5. Default

We don't have the heal formula but they heal pretty badly.

6. Default

Few questions that I haven't seen anwered yet:

- Can you steal UA skills?
    - Can you steal from DB's since they're adventurers?

7. Default

Stealable Skills

8. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

First question, they can't steal skills from the beginner skill book.
    Second question, you can only steal from the "original" 12 job branches.

9. Default

Hmmm I was wondering:
    Does 2nd Job Page "Power Guard" (absorb 50% damage) work together with 3rd job Marauder "Willow Defense" (absorb 20% damage)?

Would combining these two result in 70% damage absorption?

10. Default

Nope, it won't let you have multiple defensive skills "active" as stolen skills.

11. Default

Ahhh that way, tnx for the heads up! :)

12. Default

Well, to clarify, it won't let you have multiple damage reduction skills, we've tried Magic Guard, Power Guard, Meso Guard, and Willow Defense in various combinations and were only able to use one.

13. Default

Hmmm ok, ic ic! :)

By the way, I see many Phantom video's with Phantoms using Meso Guard instead of Power Guard, does this have a reason? Afaik, is Power Guard better in any way after it got changed and also absorbs ranged attacks now (and reflects them for a little bit)?

Another question, how much does 3rd job Combo Attack boost your damage (multiplier) without having Advanced Combo Attack these days? :)

14. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

I prefer meso guard, I don't like to draw unwanted attention off mobs.

15. Default

Thought you still took full damage from 1/1 attacks using meso guard, or did they change this? Fighters and pages still save themselves some hp and mp of course.

Edit: Guess they did? Tried to look over a video for phantom so I suppose so then...