Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

This is me telling you to tell me how to improve it. Your post has little to no statements on how to improve it, it basically read "This list sucks in my opinion because I say so", next time you want to state an opinion justify it.

Man you need to learn how to read.

2. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Just so everyone knows, Dragon Strike was the #1 mob skill everyone wanted to steal up until the official kms patch, when it got nerfed from 850% x2 (godly) to 700% x2 (okay). It just got outdated.

3. Default

From what I can tell, the only skill that's stronger in DPS is Fusillade.

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

I don't get why Nexon has to go through all of this effort of making Phantom stealing skills when they could just give Phantom the best skills from each class already.

I mean seriously once this is all finalized there won't be much variance in the stolen skills.

5. Default

There are differences in taste.
    For example, some might want a solo bossing build, some might want a mobbing build, some might want a buff mule, etc.

6. Default

True, but you're still gonna have the overused generic build of "Haste in 1nd job, Then this, then that" that almost everyone's gonna follow because they're all robots.

I'm thinking that if I haven't made my very first warrior by then, I'll probably copy warrior skills and get to learning the feel of em x3 then probably mix things up as I go, idk I'll think about it when it hits GMS.

I think it would've been cool if instead they gave Phantom skills based on the different classes OR a "dice roll" type of skill that chose a temporary class for you, but hey.

7. Default

lol, that would be horrific. Roll a die, ~20% chance you get something useful (but still inferior to the original). 80% chance you're an abortion of utility for the given situation.

Let us have this one chance to use our own skill and foresight to adapt our playing style. Everything has been dumb luck in this game for long enough.

First of all, it's important that Nexon doesn't let Phantom be the best class for overall DPS in any possible skill configuration. That said, there will obviously be an "optimal" skill steal build for 1v1 damage. But that's probably all that particular configuration will be good for. If that's all you ever wanted, whichever class actually is best at 1v1 damage would be a better choice for you. The phantom's strength shouldn't be beating other classes at their own game, it should be circumstantial utility, and I think that's ultimately how things will turn out.

EDIT: Also, questions. How do stolen mage attacks work on Phantom? Is weapon speed based on 6, or will Phantom cast based on its equipped weapon speed? And why no angel ray? Wouldn't 420x3 be better than CL if the mob is gathered, since there's no amp? It's pretty likely, assuming LHC training.

8. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

True, chosen rapid fire and fusillade for my 4th job talent, the best 2 offensive skill(single target and mobbing) that can be stolen I guess.

9. Default

I'm not a fan of fusillade though, 1710ms is way too slow for my taste. I'm sticking with Dragon Strike until I max Drive, then I'll switch it for either SE or Pirate Style.

10. Default

Angel Ray is good. It has higher base damage than CL, but CL has +25% crit. If you need the extra crit, I think it's more helpful, but I haven't run the numbers. Angel Ray isn't that significantly better though. Only ~100%/s at Fastest (2)/(3)

11. Default

Stolen Heal healed about 32 HP.

12. Default

Depends on your LUK, INT, Magic Attack and your heal level.

13. Default

would it be beneficial for you guys that I'm making a list on skills that can be stolen?

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

However, fusillade can be casted in the air. Dragon strike cannot. Its range is also better regardless of jump casting or not.

15. Default

Can Pierce be stolen? Isn't it the strongest 4th job mobbing skill? What about Snipe? Would Ultimate Drive + Snipe yield higher DPS than just Rapid Fire?

Also I remember seeing a video from Tespia where a Phantom was able to use Power Guard and Meso Guard at the same time by putting Meso Guard on the 3rd job primary key. Is that still possible?

16. Default

I haven't seen a Marksmen in KMS yet, but Pierce won't get the range boost from Archer Mastery. It's strong, but most of its damage is backloaded, where it overkills.

Snipe would likely damage cap too soon, and Ultimate Drive isn't as good as Twilight for single target DPS I believe.

17. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Since when did paralyze have more range than impale? And when do you EVER EVER get elemental advantage with paralyze later on in 4th job? CO is a better skill to get than willow defense. Depending on the skills you actually boost up with CO it could lead to bonus attack. Whats better bonus attack or bonus defense. Also after the nerf DS got its not that great and imo shouldn't be stolen at all. Pierce/angel ray is a better sub.

Pretty sure last time I tested in kmst they didn't have the same speed. Only advantage shining ray would have above it would be the stun. Which is nothing great, why would you need stun when the mobs are already dead? (Could be wrong about the stun, correct me if I am wrong).

I know its a suggested skill build, I ever said that myself. by swap I meant take it out the list. I never meant anything by saying (its pretty bad imo) I was just saying to me it was bad and could use improvement. I would actually look up the actual data to back up my reasoning but I'm too lazy to do so atm.

18. Default

Dark Impale vs Paralyze, does it matter if you get elemental advantage when Paralyze is faster, does more damage, hits more targets, and has better utility?

Shining Ray has the same speed as Shade Split.

Combat Orders is a terrible damage bonus. Willow Defense is a defense buff. You can't replace a defense buff with a damage bonus if you're looking for a defense buff. Combat Orders is probably the worst 3rd job attack buff in the game.

Dragon Strike has more range and than Angel Ray or Pierce which is why it's useful.

Also, you can't look up the data to back up your reasoning, because your reasoning is all wrong.

19. Default

People over-exaggerate how much +2 skill levels would get you. It's good for Heroes, sure. But we're not heroes.

20. Default

WHAT DID YOU SAY?! ARE YOU RETARDED?! IT GIVES +6% DAMAGE TO RAPID FIRE THAT'S LIKE A 1.0181818181818181818181818181818X INCREASE IN DAMAGE NO OTHER 3RD JOB SKILL CAN DO THAT