Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] KMS 1.2.149 - Phantom

1. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Oh, they must've been added in a previous patch then.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

So, is it just me that noticed they brought back the Male Aran?
    NexonKR having a hard time deciding which gender is "Canon"?

3. Default

Nah. They probably made up their minds to make him a man. After all, Female Aran is nowhere in sight during this whole charade anyways.

And as for Evan...

4. Default

Just did the level 34 Rien storyline quest on my Phantom and you see a female Aran next to Lilin at the end, so...

5. Default

We're talking about that one cutscene. Really, that's all that should matter in this case, don'tcha think?

EDIT - Nevertheless, Nexon is king of inconsistency.

6. Default

Maybe it’s always just been a male Aran who happens to enjoy cross dressing.

I would give credence to what is in game though over some animated trailer. It’s interesting that since Mercedes they have stopped using both genders when promoting.

7. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

He's right in a way. You can exchange battleship torpedo 30 -> energy blast 20/30 (cross-pirate exchange is available but not pirate->thief) and Time Leap 30 -> energy blast 20/30 or viperisation 20/30, but there are some books you can't exchange for. I'm pretty sure you can't exchange for skills that didn't change much, Rapid fire is unobtainable through the trade and I would assume dragon strike 30 would be as well.

8. Default

Aran's new storyline expansion will involve his many antics as a trap, while we explore Evan's many criminal forays and witty escapes from jailtime.

9. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Don't forget Mercedes helped Hiver that one time killing robots, so perhaps we could see an interesting scene with Mercedes and Evan in jail... uhm. I like it.

10. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Level: 170
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

You can trade any OLD book for any NEW one. You cannot trade anything for DS and you cannot trade DS for anything.

11. Default

Night Lord, 4th job, only book remaining is taunt, and possibly triple throw as quadruple. What about the rest? Because yeah, everyone tells me to chill, but nobody has actual answers :p

12. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Level: 170
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

oh you want What skill turns into what? Er, I could help you there but I would need to ask a friend cause I'm not 100% sure and wouldn't like to give you false info.

13. Default

Anyone notice how when Hilla changes in the video, her voice goes from little girl to evil woman?

14. Default

Yep. That's pretty normal.

15. Default

Indeed. The moe was a foil. Beneath that was sexiness in a can.

As one Youtube commenter stated: "General Hilla, welcome to Rule 34."

16. Default

And it appears Mercedes still likes badass guys. Demon Slayer, and now she wants to hook up with Phantom.

And, maybe Athena too.

I won't be surprised if they had a Phantom/Cygnus (GROSS! But we at least know Aria was old enough to have children) or Phantom/Mercedes (since he likes empresses/queens with blonde hair, blue eyes, and white/golden clothing).

17. Default

I just noticed that Grendel, Kyrin etc appear twice in one scene around 3:06. Actually Athena appears 3 times.

18. Default

General hilla, currently contesting orca's spot as sexiest dark Mage supporter?