Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Familiar Hack

1. Default

That is priceless.

"Okay we're going to freeze scania for a bit while we fix a problem in Khaini"
    "Oh, right, that marked all those players as hackers. Oops. Hey employee 2, want to go grab some beer?"

2. Default

I remember this...

3. Default

Just to make it even more confusing, its backwards on the login character select screen compared to rankings site.
    On the char select screen red arrow means you are passing others, blue means you are falling behind.
    On the rankings, blue means you are passing others, red means you are falling behind.

4. Default

This is Global MapleStory for ya.

5. Default

For a while they were the same with blue being lower ranks, I guess they swapped the character select back.

6. Default

The arrows are really silly anyway, you never know what is the point of reference they take for how many ranks you went up or down. And with so many people getting banned there's hardly much significance.

7. Default

Guys guys, why you making a big deal if nexon is on vacation or not? Such hardworking employees deserve some type of time off! Man you guys are harsh!
    Like it f`ucking matters if the non-existant authority is there or not LOL

8. Default

What are you talking about?? Non-existant?!?!

They have a 24/7 TEAM!

Patroling never stopped!

9. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Fixed.

10. Default

11. Default

OH GOD, HACKS, AHH
    WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM?
    HACKERS
    screaming

no
    I honestly could care less. Nexon may claim they are under maintenance into the issue of this familiar hack (cough, inb4himetwitterjailbait), but their success in completely stopping it corresponds to my faith in them. If it's really going to take them that long to figure this out; especially with people that apparently call themselves 'programmers' on their team, then I'm just not going to care anymore. The funny thing is, they don't have the balls to compensate us with something good.

12. Default

After the USC a couple of days ago Nexon made it so you would get dc'd by a gm message. All these guys had to do was bypass the message by entering mts, cs, or just changing their familiar. We can only hope they will have a perm solution next patch

13. Default

Surely the message would be triggered again as soon as they fire it up again, if they bypassed it via one of those non-invasive methods. That is, if they hadn't been d/c'd already, I found that when I lagged and got the message I always got d/c'd, regardless of how I avoided it.

edit: read the thread, that's far too much effort for your average script kiddie.

14. Default

That was just what I read from a discussion on the hacking forums. I'm sure by now they found an easier and quicker method that bypasses the message, private most likely also.

15. Default

What programmer?Nexon America have programmers?! I though all they have is people who copy and paste stuff. Lol

16. Default

Khmmm, that made me giggle.
    Yes, I do recall you are correct! Pft, what was I thinking..LOL.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Well considering NexonNA does NOT have any "In-game Devs", what can you expect?

*Facepalm*
    Can NO ONE READ!?

I posted this the second the USC was finished!

18. Default

I know that, smart-alec.