Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Familiar Hack

1. Default

That's just rude. That was a guild level up and it was planned out way in advance. We all used the level up potion from the hot time event. Posting my 200 in a hacker thread...... took me 6 years, d[i]ck.

2. Default

Nah. They did an unscheduled maintenance on Mabinogi to fix the chat servers so there's hope. At least for things that don't require them to understand the game(s). http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/View....ontentNo=00DSG

3. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Is there anywhere I could train alone at level 122? I couldn't possibly go to ToT at this time, I don't think I would even be able to hit the enemies.

4. Default

The only thing you get out of pb card is having your book go from +7 all to +8 all and there are tons of legit pb runs well nvm nothing is 100% legit cuz everything has touched hackers hands somehow

5. Default

The other thing you get out of it is an ego boost that may or may not be significant to you.

I digress, however. In the words of Grimgor Ironhide:

"Kill em. KILL THEM ALL!"

6. Default

How the hell would he know that? It just happened to take place at the same time as a major outbreak of illegit scum leveling at LHC. Blame them for tarnishing your guild event, not someone who just got the wrong picture.

Gather ticket pieces in leafre and do monster park. You might not be able to finish the whole thing solo, but it is still good exp.

7. Default

People get an ego boost about doing something anyone can do in a matter of a day or two with no effort? the hack is public any1 and their mom could use it and they do.

8. Default

Gig Vikings in Ludi are good. I trained there on my BaM, Mech, and Mercedes.

9. Default

guess he should've known something that he wouldn't have known unless he was in your guild/friends!

10. Default

That's why you're not supposed to post things to accuse people of hacking on this forum.

11. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

If you guys actually bothered to read closely instead of jumping to arms you'd realize he said 'Not saying all of them are hackers'.

Its not even a edited post. But in the end, what you guys did was very clever. it just sucks it happened during the outbreak of a hack undermining your achievements.

12. Default

There was no known outbreak of this last Friday (I actually trained in BW5 Fri/Sat and saw nothing like this). I don't know what to say to the point of "Combattente doesn't know me".

After being in Bera and sleepywood for 6 years and here for 2.5...

A planned out 6 man level up on Friday, in which this outbreak has not happened yet. I know what he said, but he should still change his post and remove the pictures.

Blame Nexon for the massive amount of 200's. There were plenty before this new hack outbreak. Re-releasing 24 hour 2x cards, 4 hour, daily 2x cards, on top of all the 1.3x, 1.5x boosters, exp pendants, HS, mercedes buff, welcome back rings....... It's just ridiculous how fast people can level, even if training normally in a spawn-hacked map.

13. Default

Is he in your guild? Is he on your buddy list? Did you publicly announce via massive advertising campaign on every website known to man that your guild was planning to do this? Unless you've answered yes to at least two of those the fact he had no way of knowing that's what you were doing still stands and you need to unwedge the stick from your posterior and just get the hell over it.

It was a pictoral example of mass 200 leveling that's prevalent now. Yours was legit, big whoop. Congrats. The people who know you don't give a damn that it happened to be posted in an negative thread about something else. Move on.

14. Default

Grats Zen lol.
    And honestly, I cant see how anyone from bera can accuse him of hacking.. I started in bera and he is one of the old school players. Was kinda well known at some point too if i recall.

Oh, a glimmer of hope for it to be fixed before this weekends 2x is ruined lol. Yet i don't see it.
    I always find it odd how their biggest game (biggest money magnet at least) gets the least attention lol.

15. Default

May as well surrender that hope, I'm told they brought Mabi up early and didn't bother fixing their chat system. Equal Craptasticity for all!

16. Default

Lol, My hopes was never high. I stopped raising them after they got shot down so many times

17. Default

HLtD

Hope Leads to Disappointment

18. Default

I prefer "hope is the denial of reality"

19. Default

Woah, calm down bud. I never said "this is an example of a whole bunch of hackers levelling to 200". It'd have been against the rules, too, and that never was my intention either way. Those two screenshots were just being, as Eos perfectly explained in his post, an example of mass levelling to 200 in these times in which, sadly, getting to 200 is not much of an accomplishment anymore (can't say it isn't for you since you have been playing for so long and we do know how long it took to level up back then).

I actually didn't spot your name there when posting the screenshot and never knew of the guild level up thing. I apologize for that. But I've never called ANY of you hackers, nor did my post intend to do that, so I don't find a reason to remove the screenshot from my post.

Exactly.

I'm just telling you this: someone I know levelled up from 115 to 150+ in 2 hours or so during the 2x EXP event, thanks to the major EXP buffs and glitched LHC maps. So yeah, I think there was an "outbreak" of mass illegit levelling afterall.

In any case, next time avoid insulting someone who, in fact, has done nothing wrong. Thank you.

Agree on everything, but on the fact that Masteria's being worked on. Several things point at an almost complete death of Masteria, one of them being issues such as Twisted Jesters' wrong HP:EXP ratio (this was a post-BB issue) which still haven't been fixed after more than a year.

The other is Crimsonwood Keep being almost totally forgotten, eventhough they keep saying it'll come back. If it ever does, it will probably be VERY late, or they'll just all of a sudden stop writing it in the "Known Issues" part of patch notes and act as if it never existed. Afterall, we do know they're capable of that, and really, I see no reason at all to be optimistic about Masteria anymore. We've been waiting for years for new content. I always said it was probably dead, and time just proved me right, in some ways. Sure, I can't know it as a fact, but it's easy for anyone to guess it is.

It's sad, as it was one of the best areas of the whole game. Now, with their advanced techniques of making storylines and quests, and with the NPC-fighting system, they could actually make it even more of a masterpiece than it already is. The storyline Prose has built also leaves space to many, countless ways for them to decide a continuation to that. It's just that, as you said, they're probably more focused on releasing the main pieces of content directly from KMS as fast as possible, as that's a stable source of money for them (ever thought about how much more money a new job can make them rather than a simple new area? that's also why they keep releasing so many), while, if they had to experiment by releasing the first expansion of Masteria without Prose and Joe, nobody knows how it'd go and if it'd be a success or not. So they prefer the first one for now, maybe also because of the lack of the right staff to do the latter.

Yeah, in the future it is not to exclude that they might release more Masteria, but it is probably bound to happen when they've finished releasing stuff about the main storyline and the last hero. Not gonna happen soon, and, right now, it's probably dead. Nobody says they won't revive it.

20. Default

This hack has gotten out of hand.

No one can properly train anymore and I refuse to join one of the hacking parties just to watch monsters die for hours.

Shame LHC does not have Mini Dungeons.