Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Familiar Hack

1. Default

maplestory has pretty much become a private server, something nexon used to combat. the community somehow got worse, no one seems to be in charge, etc.

2. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

everyone gave up or doesn't care about hacking cuz nexon won't do anything about it

3. Default

Funny thing is I knew a wh hacker who got banned everytime he made a new wh

4. Default

He is the 1%.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Well, I guess it's a good thing I don't give two pomegranates about LHC at the moment until DS comes out.

6. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

I am a bit annoyed. I'm camping/farming the heck out of Reindeer to get up gear good enough to boost my damage to level faster, then bam, this?

I know lv 200 isn't anything special anymore (heck i see a announcement once a day now.) It's just stupid how EFFECTIVE said hacks have become over the years.

I have reason to suspect my guild leader is in cahoots with one.

Lv 131-132 in less than 10 minutes: physically possible with a 'pro' party without 4x?

7. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

I doubt they'll fix it by then.
    The familiar hack has been out since they came out, and it's so ridiculously easy to do that any 12 year old with 30 minutes of spare time can set up.
    Not to mention he could just download the already modded wz files, which would take even less time.
    @above, last week I was training on 4x with some guy and he got 131-142 in an hour.
    Seems possible.

8. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Alright, i feel a bit better then. I suppose i'll continue to stick with this guild.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Well then, guess I'll be enjoying my DS even more once I get him to 120.

10. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Well, this hack explain why i saw a bunch of people lvl 120+ with the worst control i have ever seen in my entire maple life, oh and i helped a priest to kill griffey and he added me in buddy this morning, now like 18 hours after he is 16x lol...

11. Default

Oh, so that explains all the recent level 200s:

Not saying they're all hackers. Nowadays it's pretty easy to reach that level too.

But yeah. With glitched LHC and hackers around it's obviously much easier.

Just saying.

12. Default

Sorry Danny, didn't know you'd made a thread (was going to post this in Angry Dome, since it is pineappleing annoying). Just checked LHC out a few minutes ago, it's 11am GMT (6am EST, 3am PST) and there are people leeching a party of AFKers with this hack, some level 19x people, hell, even a guy I used to Horntail with in 2008/9 ._. This seems like the sort of thing I'd expect an emergency SC would handle, but I lose what remaining faith I have in Nexon on a daily basis.

13. Default

I think that, before the Black Mage, it'll be the hackers taking over Maple World.

14. Default

Oh this explains what i saw at Hibiscus Road 2 the other week.

Every channel but channel 1.

15. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

...So..uh. At this point I'm desperate as hell to avoid them. Where do I go to train that isn't LHC? I've already saw 2 of these in Jester channels.

16. Default

So first it was Mabinogi with the Pake incident (which is somehow still going on).

Then it's the Familiar 1HKO hack in MapleStory.

Account rips in Dungeon Fighter Online.

Auto-aiming in Combat Arms.

Not sure about Vindictus.

Whoever made these clearly has a vendetta against Nexon America (or Nexon as a whole).

It REALLY makes me feel like these people WANT the end of the world in 2012, just by all the incessant hacking, gaming or otherwise.

While I agree Nexon can be a douche more than I'd like, they do have some of the most enjoyable stuff I've played in a long time (hackers, glitches, and non-existant Customer Service excluded). I mean, I enjoy the stories that they produce, to a fault.

And really, there are many reasons that people hate Nexon.
    Spoiler

But yeah, SOMEONE wants Nexon gone. That SOMEONE thinks that A)a company will out of the blue pick up MapleStory and make it in an image that these nostalgia freaks accept, B)MapleStory was a failure of a game to begin with, and Nexon should be known as a failure, or C)They just want to cause hell for anyone and everyone to satisfy their childish desires.

Theory C seems a LOT more likely here, given that these hackers have no life it seems (further backed up by the fact that they justify having a life as "having a girlfriend and banging her 24/7" - the very same attitude the anti-D&Ders had during the D&D nerd craze of the 80s/90s*)

So yeah, Maple is the target of a Nexon hater/egomaniac/immature brat.

* = I think I might have the chronology wrong here. Correct me if I do.

17. Default

Monster park, PQs and maybe ToT.
    May all people that supported hacked LHC spawn enjoy this evolved form. This is what happens when the community accepts illegit nonsense from brats.

18. Default

And may all those little fegmeisters be thrown in a pit with a bunch of pedos waiting to give em hell.

Not to mention (although I hate to say this, because it means I suffer), they either need to ban a huge chunk of the community, or *gasp* rollback to contain the extremely large amount of damage done to Maple.

That of course, is assuming the following:

1)Nexon cares.
    2)Nexon isn't in despair at the quantity and skill of people doing said damage
    3)Nexon is afraid of a database leak from the creators of said hacks because they went on a banning spree/rollback spree.

I don't need to tell you what happened to Nexon Korea and Gravity Korea to get you to realize how likely Scenario #3 is. Especially if they have the capability to hack accounts at maddening will like a certain post is curtailing.

EDIT - Let's hope the hackers don't think it wise to start hack spamming Pink Bean with this abuse. Otherwise, the economy goes boom with all the hacked goods, and Nexon will HAVE NO CHOICE but to enter damage control mode.

19. Default

People leveling fast is of no consequence anyway, if anyone still play MS and compete with the general population to get to 200 first, they are doing it wrong or are retarded tools, so a rollback would be uninteresting for players and Nexon alike. And Pink bean drops nothing that would alter the economy the slightest. However, Empress would.

20. Default

There is one thing that is untradeable but could be used as a market gimmick/scamming concept: the monster book card.

Think about it. WHO in their right mind could resist the temptation to not get the bigger, harder to obtain cards from hackers? 'Specially with the two most unobtainable cards in existence; who in gMS has beaten Empress or Pink Bean and legitimately obtained the card?

For card collectors, they would shell out their entire life savings for that; a fact that hackers aiming to scam can take advantage of.

I can see it now: "S>Hacked PB/Cygnus Card Runs, no noobs, 2.1bil mesos or 50k NX, trade first"

God I'm gonna feel miserable if the hackers take that idea and run with it.