Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Familiar Hack

1. Default

I logged in today for the first time in a few days and only saw 1 party doing it at crockys, rest of the channels were empty but well, this is arcania after all ~_~

2. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

i have ~50 familiers too and i dont really care much at all as long as no more familiers ksing maps

3. Default

>50
    >87
    Not even close.
    He has 80% more familiars and it seems like he's a LOT more attached to them than you are.
    He's obviously spent a lot of time collecting them.

4. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Read what I said. The size of your barely matters to me unless you are collecting it to be a collector, not just ones you think are cool. those are the ones you renew. If you really don't care then you will never be me(a collector) no matter how many more/less you have. You can't compare us two from that point. Do you spend 2 days on 3.2x just for a 3rd blaze card? Or kill papulatus for that one chance everyday?
    I can't understand why nexon even kept party play in LHC. It deserved to be gone.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I have 73 and I don't really care if they remove the system or not. I've lived long enough without MB before they brought over the JMS one, I'll live again.

6. Default

As much as it frustrates me to say, removing the system entirely does seem like something Nexon would do. I know a lot of people that'd be seriously pissed off if that is what they decide as a 'fix'.

7. Default

I haven't been able to train for several days now.
    I SHOULD be 199, and therefore 200 because of the storm growth potion.
    I am not 199, and therefore forgot the potion had an expiration date and never thought of extending it.
    I logged in today to see my storm growth potion expire.
    These hacking pineapples can go rot in a goddamn pit.

8. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

If they discontinue it it will never happen again. We already have a codex,and do you expect to have it come back? They aren't going to "fix" the hack: they are going to I definitely wipe familiars. Just like the sidekick system, cwkpq(apparently), KMS and their promise to recontinue the monsterbook because a lot of stuff was in need of revamp. You obviously aren't as passionate about it as I am, so you can't relate.
    Thanks for a repeat of what liteness said.

9. Default

Don't get worked up over it yet, they might just ignore the issue entirely.

10. Default

Now they're even inside PQs, while doing MPQ it was pretty much hackers and jerks that kicked you to solo roids.

11. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Everyone is either worked up over familiars hacks or are conforming to it. Nexon is going to do something, and if anything discontinuation will be their first option.
    I dont even touch LHC, so this and ToT are the only way these things are affecting me. My guild isn't giving shi't to any hacker so that isn't a problem.

12. Default

I mean don't get too grounded on the idea that the familiars will be removed. I don't think discontinuation would be their first option, but until they make a notice addressing it we won't know. I logged tickets on all 3 of the accounts I have access to about this so far, and if you guys haven't done so already I'd suggest you go ahead. It's pretty much the only thing we can do in terms of trying to contact Nexon I think.

13. Default

They could just remove the ability to attack (maybe only on non-boss ones), I don't think enough people actually use them for extra damage.

14. Default

so this explains why scania has a level 200 every 10-15 minutes or so LOL

15. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

actually they should just remove the atking and vitality too dam annoying

16. Default

Even if most familiar hackers are not botting, the lie detectors would get rid (or at least annoy the pomegranate out) of all the hackers in Gate to the Future-.

When is Nexon gonna ever learn that this game requires of human beings watching over it?. If most employees are in christmas break, then send a group out some time before and then switch it for the other group, so there is someone always watching the game.

Saddly, even though Nexon makes millions out of this game, my believe is that they think just as many otherrs that 'this is just a game'.

17. Default

Guy was spamming this in channel 1 FME.

Just thought I'd share it with you guys because it amused me.

18. Default

Some even smega that they're selling/buying familiar leech...

How long is the break for nexon employees?

19. Default

@byakugan: Millions is putting it lightly too.

One week. Doubt that'll stop when the break's over though, it'll take the hack actually getting patched out to stop that crap.

20. Default

Nexon employees get the last week in December off (this week) so they should be back on monday? or Tuesday (next monday is a holiday here duno about US)