Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default

Could you have committed fraud? Yup. Had you tried, would you have succeeded? I'll leave that for you to decide.

To be completely honest with you, I don't hold the government in high regards when it comes to competency, but get this, it is NOT hard to restrict a citizen to one vote.

2. Default

I hate to revive old threads but there has been something that I read that is relevant to this topic. While I do not think that this occurs on a wide scale the fact that it can occur is enough for me to say you should have to present ID in order to vote. We can argue over the standards of what should constitute valid ID's but some form ID should be necessary.

original article from the daily caller http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/11/vi...peoples-names/
    Last edited by ranmalover; 2012-01-11 at 01:46 PM. Reason: had left the txt from an ad in the article ... removed it

3. Default

About 35/51 states have ID requirments, which no one is against, the problem is the strict ID requirment Wisconsin currently has, and NY is trying to pass following in example. What exidous refused to acknowledge the entire time is that you have to pay essentially to vote under a "strict ID" law because you have to have a drivers license specifically to the state or renounce your previous domicile, which would mean renouncing your previous drivers license.

So no matter what, if a state has a Strict ID law, and are a non-resident you are forced to pay for the drivers license either in your non-resident state or your resident state. The strict ID law really restricts students from voting without forking up some amount of money, which is just wrong to be honest.