Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Wait....-reads stolen skills-
    You can't use illusion step?

2. Default

I thought they were two different things?
    The Assassinate points provide a boost to all skills until you use them with Assassinate.
    Or is Shadower Instinct ONLY for Assassinate?
    That's bullpomegranate if it is.

3. Default

Sorry I'm thinking of a super old patch. You can't get passive effects so you wouldn't be able to get the ability to gain KP, and Shadow Instinct can only give a maximum of 50 attack anyways.

4. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

Does ultimate drive boast the capability to OUTDPS mercedes's Ishtar ring? Just wondering if joetang/Locked have ever done comparison on these two skills before. If you guys did can you please show me the thread if you don't can you also provide information on which skills does more DPS in bossing?

5. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

I wanted to ask a question about the stolen skills: Is there a condition whenever you delete skills with cooldown?
    I mean, if they can steal extremely useful skills like: Res or Time Leap for boss runs. Is it possible to steal the skill, use it, erase the skill from your skill window/tab/w.e and then proceed to steal it again? Would that work or maybe:

A) You cannot delete a skill until the cooldown is finished.
    B)Even if you delete the skill, after you steal it again the cooldown will still be there.

6. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

No.

B

7. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

So you aren't sure which skills deal better DPS? :/ I hope someone can provide an insight information on this, can't wait to see which class is the best DPS after all the buffs and skills steal involved.

8. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

Ultimate Drive is terrible for single target DPS. We already know what the best skills to steal are.

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=50829

9. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

so what's the interaction between rechargeable projectiles and stolen skills? Is there any?

10. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

So does that mean Rapid Fire + Twilight + Pickpocket + Meso Explosion combo will actually decrease the time needed to take down zakum compared to all the 20 seconds zakum solo done by all the phantoms on youtube from INSOYA. Another thing i dont get is, wouldn't spamming Rapid Fire solely be faster than you doing the extra work of meso exploding the picpocket mesos on the floor?

11. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

That's exactly what that thread proves. My job should not be to affirm your reading comprehension.

12. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

Well can you basically summarize whether Phantom will have the best DPS with the appropriate method recommended by you or Mercedes with Ishtar Rings will win when it comes to 1v1 DPS?

13. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

Given that he's also made DPS charts for Mercedes on this site, refer again to

14. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

Why do you not read the threads@@@@@@@@2

15. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

Never knew theres was a Mercedes's chart made thats why, can anyone kindly link me to the thread so i can compare them myself? thanks

16. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

17. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

Here you go.

18. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

Oh my this is not cool... Phantom can hit 10367%/s using a weapon with speed of Fastest (2) and Adjusted Mastery on 1 target (0% Defence) with Rapid Fire/Twilight/SE accounted, on the other hand Mercedes can only dish out 7461%/s using a weapon with speed of Fastest (2) and Adjusted Mastery on 1 target (0% Defence) with SE & Threaten accounted?

Does that mean Phantom shall be the next best DPS'er, if my comparison isn't off based on the information provided by JoeTang.

Thank you joe even though you didnt really provide me the link , buthte information is well written!

19. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

no, the best dpser hits the damage cap all the time and doesnt care about his %/sec

20. Default Re: Phantom SP Build.

Which Phantom will most likely has the edge over mercedes on this one due to them being able to dish out more %/S (Hitting Damage cap easier due to higher %/S) compared to mercedes. Well since Joetang didnt say anything yet I will believe the conclusion that I have came out with is temporarily correct :p