Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Too many categories!!!!!!!

2. Default

Yep. Definitely streamlining if we do this next year.

3. Default

Sorry, I've been at the hospital all day and am just sort of recovering right now. Putting this off for a little longer.

4. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

My reaction to UMvC3 winning best online multiplayer:

5. Default

Must be a lot of fighting game fans voting for 2 fighting games to win best multiplayer.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Colorado

Or there's not a lot of GOOD online multiplayers...

7. Default

There's plenty

8. Default

Sorry about this not being updated... it's been a long week and a half an the next week isn't looking any better but I'm going to try and slowly do it as I find time. Bear with me.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Plenty of online? Of course
    Plenty of GOOD? Not really...or if there are, I didn't look hard enough :(

10. Default

I had a feeling Arcana Heart 3 would win. I don't think there were any really any original or wildly popular new fighting game releases that would really give a lot of competition to it and UMvC3 besides KOF XIII, except I'm not even sure how popular that even is here.

Well, I really look forward to the next games, so we can see more winners that aren't UMvC3.

11. Default

On Rift, the content updates were something like a good version of the maple story balance nukes. Pretty much every major update was a new area or raid instance, combined with balance changes that actually helped the overall...well, balance. The amount of content added from launch is something I think will set the game apart for a long time. It certainly isn't a flawless masterpiece, but it's definitely a good game and worth playing if you love Theme Park MMORPG's.

Didn't look hard enough.

12. Default

Surprisingly, Corpse Party is #1 downloaded PSP game right now over games like Patapon 3 and more. Corpse Party isn't supposed to be good visual horror- especially with graphics like those and the fact it's an improved version of a game originally made in RPG maker, but I think it sets atmosphere really nicely. The soundtrack is excellent. Exploring and investigating the school in traditional RPG fashion is incredibly effective. It probably has its best audience among a visual novel reading audience, but it's a worthwhile game for anyone willing to do some reading. I was surprised it won that category too, since I was expecting a lot of Catherine votes- but I'm kind of glad it got a fair chance to shine.

Also, lol at that Skyrim video. I'm honestly amazed someone took the time to do that. I was almost expecting you to post Skyrim glitch videos, but this was even better. Thanks, Sarah!

EDIT: Oh yes, no- you're right about RefRain. I remember it coming over the summer, but I've never checked it out. Honestly, it would have been hard to find info on, Sarah. You can't find anything out about it on usual gaming websites because it didn't get a very normal commercial release. It was a doujin game released over the summer in Comiket 80. To put it in plain terms, it's a nonprofessional game that was sold at a Japanese event. I'm very surprised to see it too. And with that nomination in mind, I'm surprised Ten Desires (Touhou 13) didn't get nominated for anything yet. I wouldn't have thought of nominating it, dunno if anyone thought about it either.
    Last edited by Smooth Criminal; 2012-01-08 at 09:07 PM.

13. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Every time I see the Disgaea trailer I laugh oh so f'ucking much. If we had a best trailer category that would've won for sure.

14. Default

Most definitely, that trailer was hilarious.

15. Default

yay for WoW !! look at all those awards

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Would be nice telling me which games instead of just half-assing it.
    GREAT ARGUMENT GUYS!