IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Used in one of the tutorial maps.

Skill icons for Phantom were finally updated.

The EXP potion was given not by an event NPC, not by the usual 1+1 icon but was given to me as if it was part of the quest/storyline.
    It brought me from level 12 30% to level 18 14%.
    EXP Potion

I don't like the new admin look

Hot Time on the 31st (Phantom hat)

I don't know what this does

2. Default

I like the admin's look in the 4th spoiler =o They used that similar hair style for her halloween and maplemas outfits, it looks nice =3

And good good =o the hat's useful, I was thinking you'd get it during the tutorial so I wouldn't have an excuse to wear it afterwards lol

EDIT: =O didn't see that, +30% MaxMP? Jeez dude.
    Last edited by ChosenFruit; 2011-12-22 at 03:38 PM.

3. Default

That hat is smexy. +20 Dex and Luk.

4. Default

There's the tutorial.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Dat Hat. 30% Max MP is pretty smexy.

Judging from the pictures it looks like Phantom is possessed by the spirit of Orca's twin at one point.

Also who the hell is Hilla supposed to be? a counterpart to Cygnus? Perhaps she commands an evil version of the Cygnus Knights

6. Default

I guess they buffed monster park.
    lower HP will mean faster runs - the exp lowered, opposed to the change in HP will make it much better, assuming you have a pretty strong party.

7. Default

Wait Phantom was in the fight with the black mage but he didn't get freezed?

8. Default

Phantom's Storyline is very confusing to me still because of that. And Hilla, and him appearing to be Su/Lotus.

9. Default

I think he may have been medevac'd by his private ship.

10. Default

Okay, from seeing this, something about the way the Cygnus Knights reacted to Phantom's appearance tells me that Cygnus and her crew were brainwashed. Lotus and Hilla knew that apparently, and thus she needed Lotus to brainwash the hell out of Phantom. That's one possibility.

Another possibility is this. Remember the backstory to Dark Cygnus? This could be a predecessor to that. Look carefully at the object that Cygnus is holding during her exchange with Hilla.
    Something's wrong here, and I think Cygnus knows it

That one bird (name escapes me at the moment, I know I've seen him before) is probably the only one who reacts to Phantom in a good light. Somehow, I get the feeling of espionage in this particular intro - Phantom is spying on the exchange between Cygnus and Hilla. Hilla senses it, and sends Lotus after him in order to silence him. After all, you can't warn Maple World if you don't have ownership of your mind.

Phantom is the double-crosser of Maple World, but not of his own volition - Lotus was using him like a ragdoll (ten bucks says Orca gets jelly over this). Thus, whilst inside Phantom, Lotus brought about the events that inevitably led to either the First or Second War. That's my belief.

But without a direct translation of the dialogue, I can't say for certain.

EDIT - Also, Hilla haz bewbs. YUDODIS Nexon?

11. Default

Shinshoo?

12. Default

@Corazon: It could be that Phantom hasn't been in the spotlight or kept connections for the past couple of years, so none of the knights know him and label him as a trespasser, which, by Neinheart constant reactions, we know is not accepted lightly on Ereve. By Aran's tutorial, Shinsoo was alive back when the heroes were around, so naturally she would know him. (yes, Shinsoo is a female), making her the only one whom actually knows Phantom and therefore trust him.

...As for the Lotus/Su thing with Phantom... I dunno. You got me there.

13. Default

Fiel, is it possible for you to extract the new quests? It would help shed light on Phantom's storyline. :)

14. Default

Quest

15. Default

No, Shinsoo isn't even in this one. I'm talking about the bird that records all the Level 120 Cygnus Knights. You see him every friggin time you leave the original throne room (not the new one that we see in this tutorial).

Kidan! That's his name! It's that big, fat elder Piyo. Apparently some convo between Phantom and Kidan goes on, and Kidan lets Phantom through (even though we know he could sound the alarm here and Phantom would be toast).

So yeah, apparently Kidan knew enough to let Phantom through, which is why I think the Piyos are either chicken (no pun intended), or they have some kind of immunity to the evil energy coming from the Black Wings (highly doubt it, look what happened to Shinsoo, and he's the biggest and baddest Piyo of them all!).

16. Default

The pictures of Phantom and Su/Lotus are very interesting! :O Like Razmos said I think Phantom gets possessed by Su/Lotus at a certain point during his storyline.

17. Default

O_O
    THAT'S DEEP. What have the Black Wings done to Su/Lotus?
    Reading through the quests right now, be back in a sec.
    Spoiler

18. Default

And how does he not age for hundreds(lol nexon, is just a hundred at much) of years?
    They better explain whats the deal with Orca and the others that aren't magical creatures that they don't age for hundreds of years.

19. Default

More cryogenics.
    The Black Mage's curse overtook him on his ship. It got Mercedes in Eullel, why not?