Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12 atk pac

1. Default

I would laugh pretty hard if someone came in there and bought it for maxed mesos.

Cause he just lost about 4b.

2. Default

You wouldn't be able to do that since the shop owner probably has at least 1 meso on him.

3. Default

OH YEAH HUH.

well if he didn't it'd be hilarious :D

4. Default

Haha, ya losing several bill is always so funny. Makes me laugh too, srsly.

5. Default

Yeah, soon we'll have ATK scrolls for everything. Atk for pendant, shoe, eye, nose, top, bottom, overall, cape, wand, staff, etc.

6. Default

Well said. Heck, I remember going crazy for a 106/7 Heaven's Justice in my Lv. 80 days, before the introduction of Dark Scrolls. And someone had a 110/7 Ruin Hammer, which I think was the best scrolled 1H BW pre-Dark Scroll era.

And I think this whole idea of things becoming obsolete eventually in MS is like the Expansions in WoW. The only difference about that is that everyone in WoW has a chance to get better things with a one time fee on the EP, while in MS, only the rich/devoted/lucky get to have that chance first, leaping far ahead of everyone else. Also, when the chance for the less fortunate does come, NEXON somehow restricts that as well, with the Gachapon boxes as a big example.

While I won't argue much against things becoming obsolete, I do wish that more people can actually get the chance to do so, and not in a way such as Gachapon, Dark Scrolls, or the Gach boxes.
    Last edited by Judgment; 2008-11-03 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Added the luck factor.

7. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Don't forget you need to use money for this stuff. lolNXandiTCG. ._.

I can understand Nexon being a company and all but does it really have to be so... "You need real money to be successful" now? *has always been a bad mesomaker* :<

8. Default

Haha Ludi PQ.

How about Pre-CashShop or even better Pre-3rd Job. pomegranate might have looked better in your memory but it was the same pomegranate.

9. Default

This is only an issue if you care about your damage. I don't care about my damage, I still level at a good rate, I have fun, and I couldn't possibly care less about what damage other people are doing. If people would quit worrying so much about that everyone would enjoy the game more.

10. Default

I always get lol'ed at for not having a zhelm. I don't mind though; I'll eventually earn one. Most of my stuff is mediocre at best...

Never used any NX and I'm still successful by my standards. Of course, I'm not in the eyes of the NX whore who literally bought all their power, but who cares what they think?

11. Default

I disagree without having a shop/buying nx I've made around 600m+ profit this month.

12. Default

Buying nx is an easy way to get rich, but like what DarthIsis1 said, it is possible without it. I used to make 15-20m a day with just an nx store. I'm sure some people make money other way then merchanting, like bossing, as opposed to buying nx.

But yeah, I remember when having a zhelm made you uber pro >:

13. Default

Just buy a reg shop once through mts, once you merch enough start mtsing mushies. =)

Ya srs I bought my zhelm back when Crescent was pro. =(

14. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Oh, it's not about damage for me (else I would have bought a ZHelm ages ago). It's about how you can get these "oh-so-awesome" things only through means of NX/iTCG and such. :\

I know it's possible to make money without NX too but I'm not complaining about that (it looked like I was, I worded it wrong. >_>), it's more like how limited things are when you don't have NX.

EDIT: Then again, I think I'm sounding a bit spoiled with this. I do still enjoy the game, even without NX advantages. :| It's just not as fun when these kinds of things are everywhere but only NX users or people who actually know how to make money can get them (Earring LUK scrolls? I seriously just heard about those. ._.).
    Last edited by MariettaRC; 2008-11-04 at 06:35 PM.

15. Default

Not at all, just do a quest that can get a scroll.
    -MTS it buy a reg shop.
    -Get mesarz
    -MTS a mushie when you get enough, and more for your own NX
    -Use leftover on equips/pots

16. Default

Dain, that's one godly cape

I reckon that cape's gotta be worth more than 2bil

17. Default

That's why the current offer at the time of the screen shot is 6.2 bil...

18. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

*Watches people scam the person*