Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chaos Scroll...

1. Default

Lol but wont we get the other 2 eggs eventually? >.>

ANyway its a nice pendant for the time being, lol =P

2. Harrisonized

I highly doubt we'll get the other two eggs.

First of all, it'd totally destroy the game. Literally, destroying all the -insert stat- builds will cause all the older, higher leveled players to quit. Most of MS's older characters were -stat- builded because -stat- less builds were not in existence when they began.

Next, only one other version can scroll their pendants fully... the other versions have some form of quest that only allow for the 1st slot to be scrolled. For example, you scroll your Horntail Pendant with an egg, and then you somehow drop it. A new quest activates upon the pickup of a clean Horntail Pendant that allows for your new Pendant to be re-scrolled, 1st slot only. I think they get this way because the design of the Pendant really only allows for one to be scrolled, but it is possible to destroy the Pendant with Chaos Scrolls in that version.

I'm not too sure about the above things I posted, someone confirm these for me. However, I'm VERY sure that the 2nd and 3rd egg will never arrive in GMS.

Even so, by the time they do, I probably will have quit. If not, then most likely, they will allow for me to rescroll the 1st slot of a reloot in a quest similar to what I mentioned in the above.

3. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: DamyouAL
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: ALandCrew
    Alliance: NaR
    Farm: https://vgtnyc.com

imo u owned urself, most people got hopes up for 2nd -3rd egg to come out within the time temple, but who knows...

4. Default

2nd and 3rd eggs could make alot of people use AP resets, means profit.

5. Default

exactly what i was gonna say

6. Harrisonized

As I said, when the 2 other eggs come out (if they do), I'll likely have quit and more likely when the 2 other eggs come out (if they do, which they won't), Nexon will give a method to re-scroll the first egg.

I got the chaos scrolls and white scroll by pure luck, and I don't forsee myself having that kind of luck again. Therefore, even if the two other eggs come out, I probably won't be able to afford obtaining them.

I don't see why everyone's complaining... it's my pendant. I'll do what I want with it.

7. Default

Lol, 3 eggs mean +52 to all stats. That would pineapple the economy probably.

8. Default

But you are finishing it off with an egg?

9. Default

how so? what effect would eggs have on the economy except for more egg buyers for HT groups

10. Harrisonized

What do you think?

11. Default

No need to be moody, You could have wanted to scroll it with another chaos.

12. Default

Dunno.. Decrease in price for scrolls since theres a big boost from HT Necklace I guess...

13. Default

what scrolls...?

14. Default

Bassicaly all scrolls i remember what just happend in ems when zakum got released those lv 35 scrolled warrior did go down massivly because for the same stat boost(acc) they could buy a zhelm and that was cheaper

15. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

O_O

1 egg > 2 chaos

in price.

16. Default

lol@int and luck being the ones ending up good.

17. Default

I'm still confused - why did you waste a white scroll on the second slot? o_O

And interesting. I guess it wouldn't make a difference if you did it before or after the egg was on there.

18. Harrisonized

If I fail it, I will forever be tempted to use a Clean Slate, and possibly destroy it.
    It would.

The egg, at the moment, can only be used ONE time. That means if I had egged the first slot, then the two chaos scrolls DECREASED the INT and LUK, then I can't dump my HTP and get a reloot. However, if I chaos it and it turned out lower than 7INT 7LUK, then I can still drop and reloot, and hope that when I try Chaosing again that it will turn out favorable. I got lucky in that both Chaos's turned out favorable.

19. Neutron

IGN: TomasLuther
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Forsaken
    Alliance: Solace

I'm happy for you that it worked, but you could have used all those mesos to get more than just 5 int i think...

20. Default

Ah, got it. It made a lot more sense after messing around with chaos scrolls on a pserv. :X I forgot they had the 60% chance of even working in the first place.

Grats then. IMO, I think we'll see some kind of pendant scroll that can be used on any pendant by mistake yada yada yada. Knowing Nexon...