Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chaos Scroll...

1. Default

wasnt that me? xD I thought about it but decided I was too poor to try it D:

2. Default

I always wanted to see someone Chaos Scroll their Horntail Pendant, nice :D.

3. Harrisonized

Chaos Scroll

Nowhere does it say it'd break.
    Apparently, someone did follow in my footsteps, although on a lesser item.
    Basil...

Too bad nobody else has Chaos'd another HT pend yet...
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2008-11-03 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Default

lol grats on that :O I don't think I'd ever have the guts...

Um I think Chaos Scrolls are around 250mil in Scania today, have seen them around FM for lower than 300m for sure, yay I guess. Not sure if they are MTSable...didn't even think to try MTS lol.

5. Default

I applaud you for using the chaos scroll, I have always wondered how many stats it would change.

6. Default

I thought that you could use 100% egg and then 2 more 60% eggs :O

7. Default

You can still use an egg on a HT pendant after you use a chaos scroll, right? It would be more effiecient to use two chaos scrolls before using an egg.

8. Default

nice job =D
    Too bad you cant use 2 eggs on 1 pendant because i tried already
    if you crazy enough you chaos scrolls 2 times then you go with the egg
    And if your lucky then your pendant is pretty good scrolled

9. Default

Evidence that the Chaos Scroll booms your stuff?

Anyways, there's only one way I was thinking of where it might be possible to scroll all three slots with Dragon Stones, and that's by just hoarding and stacking them (hey, you didn't say that was a requirement, only that the quest be completed). So question is, are the Dragon Stones stackable? Or are they one-of-a-kind?

10. Harrisonized

Egg

At this point, I'm very positive none of the Nexon servers meant for their HT pendants to be fully scrolled with eggs. I'd just utterly destroy the game and make many people quit... and the monopolizing of the already held HT. No benefit in Nexon's case means no second or third eggs.

11. Default

CMS can, but they can also bribe gms for gm scrolls lol.

12. Harrisonized

KMS is the root of most of our patches (hence why ont he nexon website, they say that they only hire people fluent in Korean.)
    Thus, if KMS is going to implement that, there's a VERY high chance GMS will adopt the system.

CMS is just a server of its own, just like eMS. Can't base GMS off of those two.

13. Default

ugggggggggggg I just failed my 2nd chaos scroll. I'm gonna try chaosing a cape one more time, and then I give up . To expensive.

14. Default

Theres 2 types of chaos scrolls 60% and 80% (or was it 85%) I believe the 80% ones destroy the items if it fails. the 60% just fail without breaking the item.

15. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

...since when was there an 80% chaos scroll? Proof please.

16. Harrisonized

I've never seen an 80% scroll in my life. Do show me where you obtained such.

17. Default

Very nice! I congratulate you on your luck and your bravery! And good improvement on INT too...

18. Harrisonized

Yay. I'm so glad it didn't reduce anything. Now I shall save up for the egg. =)

19. Default

It reduced mdef