Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Yeah, the only thing that changes for Bullet Smash is damage. Number of mobs and distance stays the same.
    I already know what I'm leaving unmaxed in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th : Invisible Shot, Bullet Smash, and Nautilus Strike.

2. Default

Just a correction, Invisible Shot should be Magnum Shot.

And I'm gonna do the same as you Izzy ^^

3. Default

Thanks.

4. Default

Invisible Shot will always be Invisible Shot to me. I'm too used to it being called that and not Magnum Shot.

5. Default

Just checked and Screw Punch's delay is 720ms when linked to Double Spiral, and Double Spiral's delay is 690ms when linked to Screw Punch.

6. Default

I'm still confused about Hollow Point Bullets. How exactly does it work? Does it create an "imaginary" set of 700 bullets or does it turn the next 700 bullets in your inventory into Hollow Point Bullets? Does Infinite Bullet prevent Hollow Point Bullets from being consumed? Does the bullet count reset if you recast Hollow Point Bullets?

7. Default

It creates an imaginary 700 bullets. You can recast it any time to refill them. Infinite Bullets does not affect it. You still consume normal bullets. It's just a glorified attack buff with a faux new mechanic.

8. Default

Is there any info on which skill took the place of which so I can see which new skills will have already level 30 mastery unlocked due to previously and successfully used Mastery Books?

9. Default

Does Willow Defense reduce 1/1 damage?

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yes.

11. Default

Holy s'hit that was a fast reply. Ok, cool.

12. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Confirming.

13. Default

How come Mental Clarity and Vipersition have no duration time?

14. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

It's 3 mins at all levels.