1. Default [Justice] [Adventurer] Thieves

Credit to JoeTang for these translations.

Rogue
    Assassin
    Hermit
    Night Lord
    Bandit
    Chief Bandit
    Shadower
    Semi-Dualer (20-29)
    Dualer (30-54)
    Dual Master (55-69)
    Slasher (70-119)
    Dual Blader (120+)

2. Default

Thanks Fiel and JoeTang!!
    Is the fact that Haste's Delay posted in here is 1500ms Delay an error or is that the real number the *.wz files show?
    I am a bit confused about how the Dark Sight damage works in Assassinate. Does it mean that with Maxed Assassinate and 5 KP if I am on Dark sight I am going to do 150%+150%=+300% Damage (4x Damage) or 2.5*2.5=6.25x Damage.
    One last thing, this is probably a stupid question but is there a difference between +Avoidability% and +Avoid-rate%? If so, which is which?
    I'm guessing +Avoidability% is just grab your total avoid and add some percentage of it. And I know Avoid-rate% is not equal to Shadow Shifter's Dodge. Then what is it?
    Again, thanks.

3. Default

Maxed Assassinate with Dark Sight does 2.5x damage, with 5 KP would be 2.5 * 2.5 I believe, though it might be 2.5 + 2.5.

+Avoidability% takes your avoidability stat and multiplies it to give you that much more avoid stat.
    +Avoid rate% takes the chance for an enemy to miss on you because of your avoid stat, and multiplies it to give you higher chance to be missed.
    +Dodge rate% is a flat chance to dodge attacks.

4. Default

섀도어 인스팅트
    Description: 거듭되는 암살을 통해 섀도어의 본능을 일깨워 공격력을 증가시키고, 적의 방어를 꿰뚫는 능력을 익힌다. 패시브로 적을 공격 시 킬링 포인트를 쌓을 수 있으며, 쌓은 포인트를 소모하여 공격력을 더욱 강화할 수 있다.
    Info: type = 10, magicSteal = 1
    Delays: alert4 - 900 ms
    Animations: effect
    Maximum Level: 20

Instinct syaedoeo
    Description: Shadow U by repeated assassination attack increases as a powerful reminder of the nature, learn the ability to penetrate enemy defenses. Killing an enemy with a passive attack is to gain points, accumulated points can be enhanced by consuming more damage.
    Info: type = 10, magicSteal = 1
    Delays: alert4 - 900 ms
    Animations: effect
    Maximum Level: 20

Huh what?

5. Default

Gimme some time to fix all the mistakes. There are at least 50 mistakes made with the translations.

6. Default

According to videos, the Skill Icon for Karma is not Rage's icon but rather Chakra's.

7. Default

Question 1:
    Dark Serenity: It has an MP cost but no duration listed, how does it work?
    Question 2:
    Will Quad Throw work with Mastery? I've been under the impression that L7 didn't for a long time, and that TT still doesn't (the reason why it doesn't work with Expert Throwing).

8. Default

K, that one is Nexon's fault. The original description didn't list its duration. It lasts 93 seconds at level 1 and 180 seconds at level 30.
    I thought they changed that in Chaos for Triple Throw.

9. Default

I'm not nearly as knowledgeable at that stuff as most here, which is why I ask. So then I guess it's safe to assume QT factors in mastery, making Star Expert an awesome skill to have.

More question, I saw somebody ask it somewhere else on the site but can't remember where to check for an answer: Will any new skills not require skillbooks if I have certain skillbooks already used? So if I have TT20/30, will I need QT20/30?

10. Default

though i hav not tried the new assaulter but i like the current assaulter.

really hope that they will somehow change it back.

"Flying " around using assaulter is one of my fav "stunt" that i do with my shadower.

11. Default Re: [Justice] [Adventurer] Thieves

Fiel! Thank you for the extract. Always nice to know.

A few questions, though, that don't appear;

Night Lord's skill "Purge Area"; does it work on bosses as well?
    The skill "Dark Serenity" does it stack with unstackable potions/buffs?
    Does bandit's "Karma" stack?
    Does the new 70% mastery work with Quadruple Throw?

Thanks

12. Default Re: [Justice] [Adventurer] Thieves

Fiel doesn't play the game anymore.
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Yes
    4. No idea if Quad Throw has its own formula.

13. Default Re: [Justice] [Adventurer] Thieves

Just a side note: Taunt says +x% "MP Cost: 30, EXP and Item Drop Rate: +x%"

Not sure if that's how it is in the data or not.