Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

Dayum you're fast. I'm only at the Fighting warlord. Though tbh I only play when I'm not at home, or if I don't feel like going on the computer, since I want something to do when I go outside and I'm bored.

2. Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

Bought this yesterday. Just finished it tonight. I'm surprised by how much extra post-game content there is. Like...there's a ton! Everyone has their own story. Kinda nice.

3. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

Spoilers of Ieyasu's story mission below
    Spoiler

4. Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

Final word on Pokemon Conquest:

The beginning of the game is bleak. It seems like they did everything wrong and it's lacking in many aspects that I've come to expect from typical SRPGs. Several limiting systems are put into place and given the fact that it counts how much time has passed (in years) it makes [you] feel like any time wasted might cost you, though this doesn't appear to be true at all. The narrative is weak and uninteresting, even in the end.

But wait, there's more! So much pineappleing more. The game doesn't really show its true colours until the post game. Suddenly you are bombarded by a dozen new systems. You get 34 (yes, thirty-four) additional narratives to play through, each varying in length and difficulty. You get the ability to upgrade towns, adding a lot more depth and strategy to delegating your army's time. There is weather, swarms, random events (HELP SOMEONE STOLE MY METAL COAT.) There's finally some strategy involved in conquering areas, because the other kingdoms stop sitting around and start taking action, forcing you to build your army quickly.

I recommend this now.

@KhainiWest

5. Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

That's what I like to hear. Man I want to beat this game soon. I'm only at the part where you need to conquer the Psychic and Ground kingdoms. And random question, but when does Magikarp evolve? x)

6. Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

I had it evolve at 48%

7. Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

Oh man that's going to be hard. I guess using the delegate thing is the only easy way atm. I haven't really noticed, but do you know how much that goes up by per month when using training with the delegate option?

8. Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

Or just wait until post-game, invest in Fontaine and watch as Gyarados roam free.

9. Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

This may sound really dumb but is there any way to dismiss warlords? I have no space open in any of my seven kingdoms and still have new warlords to recruit that would serve better and it also makes moving units around a pain in the ass

10. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

Cant you just recruit people and when it asks to dismiss someone you choose a warlord?

11. Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

Apparantly there's a damage cap.
    I just hit a 999 on a zubat with my gallade lol.

12. Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

Found a listing on Serebii of all the Pokemon evolution requirements. It's not just link percentages that you need, but they require a specific stat to be at a specific spot. I'm finding this list very helpful.

13. Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

If you stopped using a warlord in battles for a while,they will start getting angry,eventually they will leave your army. So I just dump all the warlords I don't use in kingdoms that aren't connected to enemy territories.

14. Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

Lol, all of my bad ones are in Aurora. :P

15. Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

Sounded iffy at first, but looks like I'm gonna get this game (eventually :o)

16. Default Re: Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition.

I downloaded a rom for it to try it out. I was pretty impressed and thought the reviews were completely off. It's amazing game to me at least. Also @Sarah; request I did end up purchasing it, although I swear to god, every gamestop in my area was sold out for the last 2 weeks (caught one in delaware, only one on the shelf on the way home from the beach). I'm addicted it's like everything I wanted, besides the movesets not being managed/changed. That maybe a later perk in the game but right now I'm thoroughly impressed.

What I got so far