Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Jesus christ dredragon dat signature

2. Default

wtp IS THIS pomegranate? I was looking forward to the new pokemon but now from wat ive seen im greatly disappointed. Why couldnt they have just stuck with how pokemon was from the start, looks like ill have to wait for the next pokemon after this one to get excited about playing pokemon again

3. Default

Sorry Giovanni, looks like someone beat you to making Mewtwo.

4. Default

lol didn't think of that, well maybe Mewtwo traveled back in time to learn human culture and is taking part in those battles because he wants to learn something from it.

5. Default

This is the reason pokemon never branches out from the original, and why we'll probably never get a realtime game. ._.
    Yes, my sig is eyegasmic, ik. :D

6. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Yep, buying this.

7. Default

What's so bad about this exactly? SRPGs are pretty sweet to begin with, and they did well when they imported the series to the Dungeon style so they will probably do it right this time too.

8. Default

I just hope that they'll add extra missions, and areas you can go to aside from the story, maybe even quests, because usually I find that SRPG'S aren't long enough for me. And I haven't played disgaea yet if anyone is going to ask, haha.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

You're right. They should have kept the same old formula from RBY / GSC and not done anything new or interesting.

Times change, deal with it.

10. Default

I'm just going to assume when you say "New pokemon" you don't mean an entirely new generation, as I would like to believe nobody on this earth is that extraordinarily stupid.

If you weren't excited to play pokemon by Black/White, pokemon Gray/whatever they name it won't excite you either. By the way, they ARE sticking with pokemon the way it was from the start. How long has it been since Black/White came out? And hasn't Pokemon had a history of releasing games that branch out from the standard RPG formula?

Nevermind my first sentence. Go back to the two words I was kind enough to put in bold print for you. It's your new title.

11. Default

Damn. I thought it would be a traditional Pokemon game, not some weird Square Enix Final Fantasy looking game.

This reminds me of those fan arts of people cosplayed as specific Pokemon.

12. Helium Atom
    IGN: SuperMario63
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 999
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: xD
    Alliance: :D

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition is an upcoming Nintendo DS game which is a crossover between the Pokémon franchise and the Nobunaga's Ambition series of games. These games are due for release in 2012

Not much is currently known about the game, but based on the previous series, this game features you controlling various Pokémon to take over parts of the region of Ranse. In the region, there are 17 castles each with military commanders all of whom are paired with specific Pokémon.

The gameplay has you control various Pokémon in a combat scenario, having to use them to attack the enemies and fulfill missions.

Spoiler

13. Default

A new trailer has been released.

Spoiler

14. Default

God I love SRPGs so much and this is actually beginning to look like Disgaea in its mobility. (unlike typical SRPGs where you just move in a range. Clearly pokemon are bouncing around that map)

15. Default

Never played Disgaea, but I'm not convinced that it wasn't just a special tile that made the pokemon bounce around on that map. I'm assuming they normally have a set number of "tiles" move range, and there are certain special effect tiles to let you move further.

Unless thats what you meant, then disregard

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Looks like final fantasy tactics. So awesome.

17. Default

Want of several degrees.

Also reminds me of that Prof. Layton & Phoenix Wright crossover that was supposed to come out sometime. What ever became of that?

18. Default

That is what I meant. There are clearly bounce tiles but typical SRPGs stick to the radius of movement only.