Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Well 1 week away now. Ladies and Gentlemen, please start your nx charging.

LF> Cheaper empress equips and tons of legendary stuff. kthx.

He wasn't trying to be a badass, he was just trying to tell you that you are wrong

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I would also like to know the answer to this. I've been desperately wanting to get the 125 VL BW :(

3. Default

Those arent in the shop you have to make them.

However an upcoming event I think its in union everything in murt's store will be replaced with the 125 versions that come epic on reveal so save your coins.

4. Default

Those arent in the shop you have to make them.

However an upcoming event I think its in union everything in murt's store will be replaced with the 125 versions that come epic on reveal so save your coins.

5. Default

Wait, Im confused here. Don't use my cubes on my Epic blunt weapon? I'm befuddled...

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

I know the recipes are in the shop, or supposedly, but I wanted to know when we got those items in his shop, because they're not in there atm.
    Also considering you have to "Create" the weapons, I'd be more inclined to do it that way for the possibility of the item coming out above average. It won't really matter if the "Newer" ones come out on "Epic Reveal", since it's getting cubed to Legendary anyways.

Did you not read this topic? "Master Cubes" have a greater chance to increase item rarity / rank than compared to normal miracle cubes.
    It's recommended to normal cube to Epic and then "Master Cube" all the way to Legendary.

7. Default

I thought we get LV 120 Maple Weapons in the Union One?

8. Default

[s]I thought we get LV 120 Maple Weapons in the Union One?[/s]

nvm it is VL http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...-union-part-2/

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Oh, the ORIGINAL VL weapons get the update, not the ones created from the recipe...

10. Default

This baffles me. It was only AFTER your guys posts about the description when I said that I know about it. I fail to see contradiction, I never said I knew about this earlier
    Although we are still unsure of whether they actually help get from epic to Unique faster etc, we shall see

Anyway guys, How is it possible to get a high level, tradeable Dualbow gun? You're talking about an update that will replace all the weapons at Murts to Lv.125 versions, but what about adding a Lv.120 normal version of Dualbow gun? Will it happen? Or is there an alternative? I don't wanna scroll an untradeable Dualbow =[

I kept wondering where the Lv.125 Von Leon I see in my Smithing list come from, now you made it clear, but honestly, I would settle for a LV.120 Von Leon Dualbow gun, they should be 109att, and the Lv.125 ones are 112, no bigge, as big of a damage hoe as I may be, IMO it's better than to hold off and use a clean weapon for months to come

Edit: Also, the Lv.130 PVP Recipes, so either Von Leon Dualbow gun or LV.130 Dualbow recipe, when will those become available?

11. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

So why doesn't someone answer him rather than just point out what he did wrong?

If we only get the upgraded VL weapons in Union, then when do we get the option of getting the 125 versions? Justice?

12. Default

If you referring to abyss and fearless weapons go find a recipe there isn't an event that hands those out. If hes talking about just VL weapons either recipe now or wait for the event later.

As for high lvl tradeable bowguns all are untradeable once you equip em except VL weapons which are untradeable as soon as you have em in your inventory

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

So I bought a 140 shoe yesterday and after losing the attack to a chaos scroll and it revealing 2lined off a 140 potential. Used 3 premium cubes to get it to 3 lined, then took 10 more cubes to get it to epic, the 11th gave me 6% dex ;D

I hope my luck stays like this with master cubes

14. Default

I thought the rate for Master Cubes from Rare -> Epic was something high like 25%?
    In that case, wouldn't it be better to cube with Master Cubes as you should expect to use about 4 of them?

From experience, it takes me ~20-30 cubes to get an item from Rare to Epic.