Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

OH please give me a break, I wasn't referring to this, I was referring to the fact that you assumed so merely on your KMSer friend who said that he took less cubes to get to Unique using those. I wanted to mention the fact I know about the description already but I was hoping you wouldn't be a smartass and now add it when you weren't basing on this beforehand. (and even if you did know, you didn't mention it) I guess I was wrong to assume that.

2. Default

OH please give me a break, I wasn't referring to this, I was referring to the fact that you assumed so merely on your KMSer friend who said that he took less cubes to get to Unique using those. I wanted to mention the fact I know about the description already but I was hoping you wouldn't be a smartass and now add it when you weren't basing on this beforehand. (and even if you did know, you didn't mention it)
    I guess I was wrong to assume that.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

He isn't basing his "theory" as you say it off a person's experience. He's basing it off the description which is supported by evidence, which is a person's experience.

He even threw in a "it isn't here yet so we don't know" buffer. Step off, bro.

4. Default

This topic became more important now with a Cube sale going. To cube my 140 set to unique now or wait for super cubes... Choices choices.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

This baffles me. If you already knew the description already, then WHY did you need to mention the point of "there is no point using them on Epic/Rare items"? Nice contradiction...

Well considering Unique becomes obsolete in 1 week exact, I'd personally hold off on cubing...

6. Default

Yea well, we still did not establish if super cubes really do have an increased rate or not, and even if they do it might still be cheaper with regular cubes at 8,4k per pack of 11.

7. Default

I take it that you have some knowledge about it then. Thanks for the input.

8. Default

Not sure if this statement is based on experience or what, but I've had rotten luck with discount 7-day cubes (now 3-day in current event), and I've become suspicious that their success rate has been nerfed even more than that of regular-priced 90-day cubes.

9. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

I just bought a pack of 11 this morning before work and got a pac I had in my inventory from rare to epic in 3 cubes...if I had any advice, I'd say what crazyfordex had said early on and use reg cubes to go to epic and then master cube from there on...but it's all entirely up to you. I mean, the fragments can give epic potential scrolls so you can always risk using that on items that aren't potential'd or rare if you wanna skip it all.

10. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

^confirms what I said...don't care what anyone else says.

thanks locked ^_^ <3

11. Default

12. Default

My weapon is still rare after 30 cubes from the thanksgiving sale. Should I buy these cubes on sale right now or wait. MY NX IS IN YOUR HANDS. In Locked I trust

13. Default

confirming that current epic to unique rates are borked
    55 some odd cubes later from a 50$ card i got for christmas.

Started at epic
    Still epic
    saw str% dex% int% or luk% a total of twelve times or so.

either i'm horribly unlucky or nexon's plantaining with the RNG again.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Hey look, MORE misinformation!
    If it's a translation error then why does it work exactly as the description says in KMS?

[/facepalm]

Except that's what EVERYONE'S been suggesting for months now...so...yeah, how about that rock?

15. Default

Didn't want to start a new thread, but with DS and legend cubes, was Murt updated to have the new VL weapons in KMS??

16. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Don't feed the hamad.

17. Default

Btw my kms guild told me that...