Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Fiel, would you be updating the Thiefs/Pirates Skill Tables now that the changes are finalized?
    Also, did they ever remove the kp variables given to ME + CE + B-Step. I know they are not in the descriptions anymore but are they still in the data?

2. Default

The reason they had to buff AFA is because level 1 AFA was weaker than level 20 FA, which is retarded. Quit your complaining.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Yet having level 1 ACB be weaker than level 30 CB is A-Ok?

4. Default

This skill is passive.

5. Default

ACB is passive. It's also not weaker than maxed Charge Blow at level 1.

6. Default

Captains have no damage reduction or avoid skills, actually captains get negative avoid. Ultimate glass cannon.

7. Default

And they're only slightly stronger than Archers, which have damage reduction, avoid skills, higher hp, and a useful party skill. Balanced.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Also they have more mobility because of wings on top of better mobbing than archers with an ultimate and summons and facilitate. Balanced indeed.

9. Default

Fascilitate Raid went from 8 mobs to 6. *sniffle*
    Just kidding, not likely that I'll fight that many mobs at once anyway.

10. Default

It's Fusillade

11. Default

True, but Fusillade is one of the slowest attacks in the game at 1710 ms. Pierce is significantly stronger. At least we can say we're pretty close to Bowmasters.

12. Default

Being able to jump up one platform does not more mobility make. Also, Assemble Crew's AI is retarded. Half the time they'll just stand there and not attack even though there's a monster RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.

Fusillade is a lot faster than the delay implies it to be. I can pull it off in one jump without any sort of delay after landing.

13. Default

Hmm that's good news then. What about Head Shot? Is it as slow as 1710 ms or is it faster in practice?

And I also noticed that about Assemble Crew in some videos. It looks a lot dumber than Gaviota. xD I hope they fix that.

14. Default

On Demon Slayer events, Vampiric Aura is as bad as it seems. I only get like a droplet of HP back and still wait for a minute. I'll be more reliant on the Raven skill

15. GLADIGATORS
    usa

HAahahahahahahahahahahaha. Go play a cannoneer.

Well it's still more damage for being there. o.o

16. Default

Wings is gimped because you can't use it after a jump, so that means you can only use it when you're stationary on the ground. It's sort of a pain to use and control compared to cannon jump.

They're pretty damn retarded and they don't follow you around platforms, so once you summon them they're stuck on the first platform you summon them on.

17. GLADIGATORS
    usa

That doesn't make it that much different from jump. Jump is still annoying to use on for instance that long mine shaft with flyeyes in it. You can only use jump once you know you'll get the running arc and land on the rope. You can't really use it otherwise unless you'll land on a platform. Unless you have pirate spirit on all the time you can be hit by a flyeye once and fall all the way down really easily. At least with wings you can float down and ensure you at least catch a rope if you come short. There are a lot of platforms that are short enough to just use it on the ground and you'll still get through areas so much faster.

18. Default

Why did you counter me with such a situational scenario?
    In most cases, Cannon Jump is more practical because you can control the distance of the jump by timing it at the height of the initial jump or during the descent of the initial jump. :l

19. Default

Why did you counter me with such a situational scenario?
    In most cases, Cannon Jump is more practical because you can control the distance of the jump by timing it at the height of the initial jump or during the descent of the initial jump. :l

20. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It was an example. If you've ever climbed it you would know the kind of advantage wings would give compared to jump. With jump you control the height, but after you do it you're basically screwed as far as controlling where you go. With wings it isn't like that, with the downside of being grounded.

I wasn't arguing practicality. I was arguing that jumping up a level increases mobility regardless of it's pros and cons and that this is a balance method between archers.