View Poll Results: What will your main profession be?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warrior

4 11.43%
  • Guardian

3 8.57%
  • Thief

6 17.14%
  • Elementalist

5 14.29%
  • Necromancer

6 17.14%
  • Ranger

5 14.29%
  • Engineer

5 14.29%
  • Mesmer

1 2.86%
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars 2

1. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

Signed up as well. Though I can't see getting in with this pomegranatety laptop that I have. Unless they really want low spec users.

2. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

The only thing that interests me about this game is the dynamic quests, and that's not enough to get my interest up enough, sadly. Even if it had some other features I liked, NCSoft. I will never let them live down that lawsuit against TERA.

3. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

So, are we all hoping to have the same home server and a little SP guild? :3

4. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

I'm really liking the yogscasts little reviews on each class even if they don't really know wtp they're talking about lol. It's still cool to see little sneak peaks at what each class can do. I'm most likely going hunter or thief. Warrior looks pretty baller too so that could be a fun alt.

5. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

I'm stuck between two classes I really wanna play ― Engineer and Warrior. I'll only have time to play one character if I get into college. ;-;

Rangers look cool, too. Argh. @___@

6. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

I was originally going to go with thief, but after seeing World v World v World, It's immediately obvious how weak melee are going to be in huge PvP battles.

7. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

Thieves get Guns (main and off hand) and Shortbows though. I think I'll be going with a Sword + Dagger / Shortbow Thief myself. I also expect Smoke Bombs and other Thief AoE abilities to be able to cause a lot of chaos during PvP and WvW. I can't wait to use Blade Storm in a big group of enemies.

8. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Guild Wars 2

Anyone get in?
    Last edited by Corn; 2012-03-31 at 01:45 PM.

9. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

No.

10. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

I thought we wouldn't find out until near the beginning of this beta run.... D:

11. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

Dunno. One of my friends from school said he got into it.

It's srs business because your parents have to sign a form and everything.

12. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

Why would my parents have to sign anything? o_O
    Is your friend younger than 18?

13. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

Obviously this must be the case, there is not even a shred of doubt.

14. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

Hrm, you'd think at least some more people would post about getting into beta on reddit or something. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

http://gw2.luna-atra.fr/skills_tool/ ― preventing me from sleeping right now.

My possible Engineer build without having played one: http://gw2.luna-atra.fr/skills_tool/...p0u0a0aaacb1b6

Finally saw a video with the mortar and supply crate, but not in-combat. They both look so fun. e__e

15. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

https://buy.guildwars2.com/

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa

16. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

That Collector's Edition actually looks pretty awesome. I’m not usually a fan of that sort of thing.

The price… Eh not so much…

17. Default Re: Guild Wars 2

Eh, no subscription fee. I think it's somewhat fair considering all the stuff you get.

I'll most likely get CE to support the devs. Depends on if I get ripped for being in Canada and shipping stuff.

18. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

I'm frigging amazed at how low the system requirements are.