Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default

I'm pineappleing confused.
    Mind explaining to me?

2. Default

You can't obtain those "simple numbers" without using math.

3. Default

Those simple numbers are from BASIL and SP EXTRACTIONS.
    Copied directly.
    As I said, mind explaining to me where 131=131 went wrong?

4. Default

when u start throwing in average WA you cant just take the clean 140weapon and call it a day... theres the blessing of the fairy for everyone, which techniquie u could neglect because its not assumed u have it at lvl 200. But some class has a built in +WA skills that can be stacked with +wa potions. so u have to add those. Then people will say that +main stat should also be included because even though everyone has physical training, Drks have an addition +60str AND since everyone has different WA then +main stat adds a different %amount to the total damage in which case you are in the realm of DPS which is inconclusive because of potential.

Best/most accurate thing to do is leave it at percent per second and only allow same job comparasions. and if you want to compare cross jobs its accurate to within +-500%/s.
    Spoiler

5. Default

Not to mention the situations are unrealistic and would never happen in real life.
    Owait we're just going over why DPS is flawed again.

6. Default

Pretty cool idea actually.

Seems Nexon doesn't know how to handle having 2 buff modes (energy mode and transformation), and just decided to remove transformation and re-implement it as summons and as a mount...

They should just fuse both concepts, like they pretty much fused Barrage and Demolition.

7. Default

Nexon hates DemonSlayers uh?

8. Default

You clearly have no clue how mages weapon speed works. The only skill belonging to mages (aside from Battle Mages) as far as I know is explosion for f/p mages. Every other skill isn't based on the weapon speed, but on the cast speed, which is the same, regardless of weapon type.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

And they buff Mercedes after her nerfs, according to Fiel.
    Nexon no like DS :(

10. Default

-hopes Vampiric Touch healing cooldown only applies to party members, excluding the Demon Slayer himself-

11. Default

It's the tiniest of increases to Final Attack, and that's it. Nothing useful or showing any recant of the nerf they got.

12. Default

This hasn't been true for a while (since big bang or chaos?). Most mage skills are affected by weapon speed now.

13. Default

Weapon speed or boosters? I haven't noticed any difference going from a wand to a staff on my I/L or my F/P but I guess I will look at it again.

14. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

No way. As far as I recall, Explosion is indeed the only one, and mages are only affected by our own boosters and Speed Infusion. I mean, if the speed really meant anything at all, everyone would be using wands.

Isn't the our own booster only the reason why Evans always are at Fastest (2) ?

15. Default

Don't forget Advanced Yellow Aura.

16. Default

Let's just say your attack speed = weapon speed - booster - other bonuses, for most classes

For (non-bam) mages its attack speed = 6 - booster - other bonuses

So attack speed matters for such mages, weapon speed does not.

17. Default

I got both a Blaze Wizard and a Bishop, with both I notice no difference between using a staff and a wand.

18. Default

EDIT : moved
    Last edited by GoreParadise; 2011-12-18 at 08:41 AM.