Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

buccs are really good now, I just want them to delete Stun Mastery and replace it with snatch or Super Transformation.. and Increase Mob Amount of Barrage to 3.

2. Default

They added Dodge on Shield Mastery?! Oh my God... :)
    I really hope it's dodge and not avoid%.
    I was hoping for a passive endurance added to Shield Mastery but this will have to do, I am personally happy.
    It seems like any hope to get BoT back or get Shadow Split is gone though.

3. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Snatch is garbage, stun mastery is amazing and you need to realize that. We do 100% criticals to stunned mobs (20% chance to stun a mob with any hit) and we do ~85 to 90% crit rate to LHC and Boss mobs that can't be stunned because of Critical Rage. And yes, I have witnessed firsthand at MP that almost EVERY SINGLE HIT was a critical, save for 1 per 10 barrages or so.

4. Default

every other mob get 1hited, Its useless. Ilove snatch on my buuc T_T

5. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

Do you 1hit mobs all the way from 70 to when you start training LHC? I doubt it, unless you have like +100% str. Snatch is USELESS because DS hits the same exact range, and energy cannon hits so pineappleing far that snatch would need to be twice the dps as cannon to even be useful.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

No it wasn't. Snatch->CSB combo is the fastest way in the entire game to merge mobs on one side with mobs on the other side so not only do you not have to move and waste time, your beloved dragon strike hits maximum efficiency. Also great for bossing.

Barrage is amazing and i need to realize that? The deleted skills were equally amazing and you need to realize that.

7. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

It mainly bothered me that snatch maxed at 30, when it really should've been 20 or even better 10.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Doesn't mean you're better off maxing it though. My build ends at 28 barrage and 20 snatch, where it hits 5 targets. Good enough.jpg.

9. Default

Where do Buccs actually stand in DPS now? Nevermind the ugly looking skills.

10. Default

This. Demon slayers just got the god damn nerfing hammer to the nuts. I'm expecting Mercedes will get her turn soon...

11. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

Surprisingly pretty pineappleing well. I don't know exactly where, though.

12. Default

They're bro-ing it up with Shadowers at the DPS bar, which after this patch is about at the upper-middle part.

13. Default

i think the only thing missing to buccs now is the new barrage's %dmg to increase from 238%>300+% at max lvl

14. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

You kidding me? The class became significantly more appealing to me, now that it's not an incredible tank with god tier mobility and even better damage. Having one amazing quality (like mobility), one decent quality (like survivability), and one bad quality (like damage) is exactly how each of the classes should be made in this game.

15. Default

Snatch is like my favorite skill as a bucc. They should bring it back. It was so fking cool. animation and all.

16. Default

I still don't get why everyone's saying Demon Slayers do horrible damage now. They're still out-damaging every other warrior in the game, and a lot of other classes too.

17. Default

SHadower have higher DPS than mercedes until dmg cap.

Buccs are mid tier now.

18. Default

Ur kidding right? Every class is perfect now, ds should be too.

Everyone are tanks and have good dmg.

DS is now ultra weak.

19. Default

Demon Slayers have the first only heal that will work immensely well for parties, and it got stabbed in the back, rolled in a carpet and went down into a ravine. Meanwhile, Nexon intends to buff the other classes to reach "Demon Slayer and Mercedes" status and said they wouldn't touch them.