1. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Sound quality is bad, I kept thinking it was my speakers but when I loaded it a song on YouTube, sound quality was fine.

EDIT: Some are decent and some are bad in quality.

2. Default

Well thats absolutley no good... Here, Let me grab air ^_^

- Roghie.

3. Default

DJ Roghie on air!!! Tune in to hear all about our event, or wait till later to hear DJ Phists/Myself DJ =)

4. Default

Sounds like our official southperry commercial will be airing soon... Don't miss it peeps.

5. Default

Yups!!!

6. Idiot. Male
    California

Who voiced it?

7. Default

Our commercial was done by one of the voice talents at NMY, who also did the BGM and worked with me on the script.

I'll post a link to it later. In the meantime you can keep listening for it if you've missed it.

8. Default

No offense to NXGrind or anything, but I was expecting a gaming-oriented online radio station. Instead, it just seems like... any other radio station, at least with the choice of songs I've heard thus far. ): Maybe it's just me though.

Still, nice to see us getting sponsors and stuff. Can't wait for this event.

(and maybe if this radio station seems good enough, maybe I can use it as background music for my casts...)

9. Default

Hey Bud, What do you exactly mean with a gaming orientated radio station? More talk about games and such? I'd love to hear some feedback from ya :)

- Roghie

10. Default

I was expecting it to be all game BGM. Since that's mainly what I listen to while grinding anyway, I thought I could listen to see if I there was anything I might like. Some good ACE+, Tenpei Sato, Black Mages, et cetera, would be cool as a station.

11. Default

I like this idea, I'll see what I can do.. :)

12. Idiot. Male
    California

I requested Belfast BGM from Mabinogi to be played, let's see if they will play that. C:

EDIT: They did.

13. Default

I should consider turning my audio back on at some point but just can't bring myself to.

14. Default

Would you say it would be better with alot of Video Game music rather than talking? Opinions?

- Roghie

15. Idiot. Male
    California

A lot of video game music with the occasional music from kpop/rock or whatever everyone else wants.

16. Default

Thank you, will keep that in mind

- Roghie

17. Default

^

Also, I heard Vindictus music!

18. Idiot. Male
    California

With the video game music now playing regularly (I hope).
    I pineappleing love NXGrind.

EDIT: I'm assuming that Roghie is the only one doing video game music.

19. Default

I have to go for awhile, as people are summoning me.. hopefully I will be djing for ya'll later.. if you got feedback about what I could improve or just dont do.. send it to me in a pm ;)