Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] KMST 1.2.411 - Phantom

1. Default

OMG just realized they can essentially be a bishop that attacks stuff. they can take heal, HS, and adv blessing and use all 3 (assuming they can use 1 per job advance). Take magic guard at the beginning and you have a bishop that does more DPS than a buccaneer! (or something liek that)

2. Default

According to Shakar, its the same for 3rd and 4th

3. Default

Checked the skill tables. It caps at 20 for 3rd Job and 30 for 4th.

Totally missed the skill because of the whole "MP (bunch of Korean) MP" thing.

p.s. I'm a deluxe refrigerator. Sounds prestigious.

4. Default

If they stay as they are right now, they will need to steal a damage multiplier skill to increase their damage and a supportive buff to increase their survivability. Its will be hard to choice when most of the best skills for that are in the same advancements as HS and Advanced bless.

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I, for one, am ecstatic about the nerfs!

True, Cannoneers didn't really need any nerfs, but I honestly felt that they were dealing more damage than they actually needed to do. Even with these nerfs, most cannoneers are going to be one shotting everything from level 10 to 80 at least.

Don't even get me started on the nerfs that Demon Slayers and Mercedes(es?) needed. I can't even count the number of complaints I have about them.

6. Default

Come to think of it, Phantom will pretty much just be relying on that 80% passive evasion to survive...it's been a while since a class without any drain skills has appeared.

Come to think of it, Steal Drain Arrow = Awesome.

Note: I'm ignoring Judgment's Drain Card since it's highly unpredictable. A 100% chance to convert 5% damage dealt into HP isn't too shabby though. If you actually do draw the Drain Card, surviving will be the least of your concerns for a while.

7. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

anyone else getting tired of revamp after revamps jeez inb4 another pirate/thief revamp cuz they're not good enough yet, then another legend buff, then more adventurer buffs

8. Default

They have +50% Evasion Rate and 30% Dodge Rate. They're not the same thing.

9. Default

I'm more tired of hearing this. Someone had a signature saying that Nexon doesn't balance classes, they just move them from top to bottom.

10. Default

Let them play with it till we get the last new class (hopefully) and then do the final revamp and resume to adding actual content (a small town here and there is not the same as orbis, ludi, leafre).

11. Default

Huh?

Does one of them make the next hit critical or something?

12. Default

Looking at it again, they probably have +40% Evasion Rate and 40% Dodge Rate.
    Why would you think that?

13. Default

Sounds like Ret Paladins from WoW.

14. Default

So what's the difference between the two? o.o

Is it just that they'll sometimes overlap, making it less than 80% total? or do they work differently?

EDIT: @below: ohh

Anywho, this class seems really interesting =o if anything, they could be good for people who like multiple characters (like me ;D)
    Example, I never had a warrior past 30, so I could play around w/ someone's warrior skills to get used to being one before I make one, harhar

15. Default

One must add 40% avoidability and the other 40% chance of totally not taking damage like shadow shifter.

16. Default

Since you said they were different, and the only thing I could think of was the bowmans' Dodge. :/

17. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

+%evasion adds to your avoid
    If you had 2000 avoid, and +50% evasion you'd have 3000 avoid.
    Dodge rate is straight up dodging the attacks.

18. Default

Oh. Couldn't they just put Avoidability +% then?

In any case, seeing as Avoidability isn't exactly useful...is it safe to say Phantom is pineappleed in terms of survivability?

EDIT: Wait a minute. Isn't it more like 30% dodge, +50% avoid?

19. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

They have more hp than bowman, so no.

20. Default

No, if you have 20% Chance to avoid a hit, +50% evasion rate gives you 30% chance to avoid.