Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
  1. Default Re: [v1.04] Legend Patch Glitches and Bugs

I've still gotten around 5 charm levels on my Bishop since they "fixed" the exploit.

2. Default Re: [v1.04] Legend Patch Glitches and Bugs

Too many exploits making it hard for me to make goals for myself that can't be "shortcutted" through hacks or exploits. Charm can still be farmed using the free equip event. Why didn't they just remove the charm reward? I don't know. After all, who would need hundreds of week-long nx clothes?

3. Default Re: [v1.04] Legend Patch Glitches and Bugs

For cheap people with no nx and feels like wearing something instead of looking ugly with the zakum helm and whatever sets they wear. Gotta keep getting more clothes until you get a set that actually looks good or that you'd like.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: [v1.04] Legend Patch Glitches and Bugs

Except most of the items they put in there are ugly, and there are hardly any matching sets.
    Which is stupid, if you ask me. Should have put items there that people would love so much they'd pay for the 90-day versions after the week is past.

5. Default Re: [v1.04] Legend Patch Glitches and Bugs

The Maple Admin NPC won't give me the space rock anymore, anyone else having trouble with this? The event tab says the rock should still be handed out til Feb 1, 2012.

She says the Use inventory is full even though it isn't.

6. Default Re: [v1.04] Legend Patch Glitches and Bugs

Everyone's having this problem. I assume Nexon forgot there were 31 days in January.

7. Default Re: [v1.04] Legend Patch Glitches and Bugs

Gaga's rock paper scissors quest is also bugged again so you can keep doing multiple times on the same day.

8. Default Re: [v1.04] Legend Patch Glitches and Bugs

Not that I know of, what would make it glitched in the 1st place?

9. Default Re: [v1.04] Legend Patch Glitches and Bugs

The saddest part?

They never fixed the button quest. NOBODY has the chair. Go, Nexon.