Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
  1. Default

2X drop is working. I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to be getting 800 mesos from Plateons.

2. Default

Fk glitched Metamorphosis is so annoying. Knowing Nexon this will take 6 months to fix

3. Default

Or tomorrow, there will be an all day server check until 2:05 PST. Then, there will be another at 2:45 until 9:00 PST.

4. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I've felt this for a while. Really annoying since I need it to help me finish up the UA skill quest for wind pierce.

5. Default

Hmm. Seems like Ardentmill is also suffering from the does-not-return-you-to-where-you-belong syndrome.

Was in Ellinia, quickmoved to Ardentmill, exited and...

...ended up in CBD. Lolwut.

6. Default

Wait, so Mercedes and the other classes have not been fixed yet either?

7. Default

so uh
    bought "soaring" for the hell of it on my ds

apparently the GIANT WINGS that the ds can NORMALLY FLY AROUND ERRYWHERE WITH
    CANNOT FLY

lol. just lol.

8. Default

Description of adv bless is wrong. It gives the stats of lvl 1 adv bless except for the HP and MP. The description is right for those. And um, there seems to be something wrong with BMs and adv bless, icon goes away, hp buff goes away, and even if you recast you don't get the hp buff. Anyone else with this problem?

9. Default

I don't know if this has been posted before but:

10. Default

A fellow guildie said that you have to accept the trophy before handing in the quest to Spiegelmann.

11. Default

Yeah just noticed it after doing it today, tomorrow is the last day I can do it, right?

12. Default

4th job advancement Demon Slayer quest shows up in the 'Hero From the Past, Aran' tab in the quest log. It's called Sparring with Mastema. All the other ones just show up under the Job tab as they should.

13. Default

The Legendary Black Dragon Ring can only be equipped by Demon Slayers despite it not saying "Demon Slayer only" on the item nor on the Nexon site.

14. Default

Thanks. This saves my wife from boring farm for her DrK.

15. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

So...my golden statues keep growing every 30 min. Anyone else encounter this?

16. Default

I have gotten extras but not that much, if I did then I immediately went and turned it in=/.

17. Default

You can accept the quest, npc the statue, forfeit, reaccept, and repeat to stack up to 11 statues; 10 extra from open slots in the 'rebuy' tab, and the last in your real inventory.
    I've also managed to end up with three of them on my priest mule without pulling shenanigans like that.
    Last edited by Daakun; 2012-01-21 at 06:58 AM. Reason: typo

18. Default

If you don't have the time-expiring statue, you can accept the quest. So if you keep logging off without handing it in, you can get pretty much as many statues as you want.

If you NPC them, then you can kinda cheat it and do 10 time-expiring statues at the same time.

19. Default

So do all count at the same time in NPC or do I have to rebuy them?

20. Default Re: [v1.04] Legend Patch Glitches and Bugs

I love how Nexon hasn't done crap about the statue exploit, something that actually hurts the game (however minimally). As soon as a sh'itty expiring NX clothes event is exploitable, SHUT THE F'UCKING SERVERS DOWN AND CALL IN KOREA, GAMEBREAKING EXPLOITS HERE@@@@@@