Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Lagging yourself and others while using mounts is an old problem.

2. Default

Oh yeah, speaking of this, I sent in a ticket about mount lag when it was happening on mah Mercedes' mount, and the only reply they could come up w/ was to "use internet explorer and make sure you don't have any viruses".

=| so...yeah...

3. Default

LMFAO INTERNET EXPLORER.

4. Default

comedy gold

5. Default

wat.

Aiming for new limits, Nexon!

6. Default

I can confirm the whole "game freezes when it tries to play a movie" problem, and it's more annoying than anything. Tried to do the 1st job advancement on an Aran I'd had sitting at level 20 for the longest time and the game cut to black and froze when talking to Maha, when getting the polearm after collecting 30 plot items, and when I realized I could teleport to victoria island for the Mushroom Kingdom questline, froze after playing that movie too.

I can only imagine what it's like for other classes.

7. Default

Dunno if this was mentioned before, but attacking an Extra B auto DC's you.

8. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Brandonaught
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Chrono
    Alliance: Chrono
    Farm: Sheep GYM
    California

once again, 3 permanent rubies do not create an effect when they are all out at once

pink bean cannot equip permanent red ribbon pet equip

9. Default

Dunno if this is told, but my permanent Jr. Reaper doesn't has the Kenta's Advice quest.

10. Default

That's not a bug, alot of pets can't wear red ribbons, as it's description well states. It used to be diffrent, but they changed it some time after Big Bang.

11. Default

Out of curiosity when did you guys start experiencing the cinema bug? I think it might be related to the CS banner thing, guess we'll know Wednesday.

12. Default

I noticed it on the 4th or 5th I think, the banner was up. It's gone now but the bug is still here.

13. Default

Double posting, but: I keep getting randomly changed channels. Been PQing with friends and we keep getting moved around. Logged in on channel 17 and I've been moved to 13 and 15 as well as 18.. anyone else?

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Don't PQs automatically move you to a channel with players similar to your level?

15. Default

Demon Slayer may you crash you game sometimes ¬¬

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I warp around channels as well, but only cause of Demon Slayer storyline quests. Otherwise I don't get it

17. Default

Yeah, I've not only been PQing, doing the quests changes me around too. It's really weird o.o We've all been in a party with each other too and even when going around Edelstein we get changed to other channels without doing anything.

18. Default

Character gets stuck in a black screen after I used the Thorn Remover at Mushroom Castle. Relogging causes me to have the quest logged as completed but the thorns are still on the map and forfeiting the quest and trying again results in the same problem. Attempted on different computers as well, so it's not just my computer.
    I'll post a screen to show what I mean.
    Spoiler

This throws a wrench in my plans.

19. Default

@Secun even though that quest may be bugged you should still be able to get into the castle via the alternate route past the intoxicated pigs

20. Default

Forgot about that. I'll go try it, but I'll prob just get kicked out due to the whole "spotted by the guards" thing.