Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Had that happen with the Legendary Ore quest too, just now.
    I think there might be a limit to the number of coins you can get (per day?), but the fact that you need to forfeit the quest (Good Vibrations) or drop the Gold Ore (Legendary Ore) to start another is definitely inelegant.

2. Default

Sitting in my Love Chair(not amorian loveseat) and doing the Wink emote causes me a D/C with the "invalid pointer" reason.

3. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

That is supposed to be intended isn't it? To use movement skills like teleport (which can also be used) in such maps.

4. Default

No. 95% of Jump quest maps have never allowed you to use movement (haste, or speed/jump increase skills) or teleportation skills on them. After the legend patch, quite a few of them do. And it actually makes them more frustrating. Much more.

5. Default

Duno if it matters, Quest is already glitched.
    But today you cannot complete the xmas tree pot quest even with more than 1 slot in use and even trying with etc/setup/eqp slots free still asks me to check my inventory.

6. Default

I don't think the entire teleporter box in Ludi PQ is intended to be skippable via movement skills. >_>

7. Default

You can use Leaf Tornado in the Kaede Castle jump quest, somewhat related to the above. Not sure what other skills work there, aside from Boomerang Step + Smokescreen.

8. Default

look at how long it lasts
    does this count?
    opened a large holiday surprise for pomegranates n' giggles

9. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

wow 3 months of 2x drop, good job haha

10. Default

1. The Heroic Star and Pentagon do not get consumed regardless of your job. My Dark Knight still has his.
    2. When making a new Mercedes, everything goes smoothly till she gets incased in ice and goes to sleep. When she's supposed to wake up, you're greeted with a black screen. You can press "Attack" and hear the sound of it, but that's about it. I also hear newly created Cannoneers face this problem.

11. Default

If you get that bug with Cannoneers you can fix by just closing the game, at least that's what I did when the screen went black during the balrog attack and when you launch out of the cannon. Mercedes no clue on how to fix :[

edit: cinematic bug with KoC (when you choose your class/job) can also be fixed with same method as with the Cannoneers
    Last edited by Shinryuji; 2012-01-06 at 06:30 AM.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon

Day 9 reward for the Path of the Great Protector event (filling up that gauge) was supposed to be a "Pendant of the Spirit Coupon (3-day, coupon is tradable)" according to the update notes. Instead, I got the pendant itself. Untradeable, of course.

13. Default

Also the Commander Emblem quest doesnt give you an Incredible Chaos scroll when you complete day 7...all you get is some exp and 1 coin.

Aand the Can You Resist quest that was supposed to start on the 29th of December still isnt activated.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon

I've completed the Commander Emblem quest on several characters and all got the Incredible Chaos scroll. Either you miscounted the days, or you forgot to do the "Tracking the Commanders: Day 7" quest that appears in your "L" remote-quest tab after you hand in the emblems and get the exp and coin.

As for Can You Resist, the V104 Legend Update Notes at http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...ontentNo=00DMA say it starts January 19th.

15. Default

The cutscene bug makes it impossible to create an Aran, after the Black Mage cutscene the game stays black and none of the UI shows up at all, just the scrolling "Get NX today!" notice and the cursor.

16. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

nexon fails, it says dec 29-jan18 on the ingame event tab

17. Default

Happened to me today with the Mushroom Castle cutscenes using one of my Mercedes.

18. Default

My quest log says I completed Day7 but I didnt get the Incredible Chaos scroll. I'll see what happens when it resets in a few hours, if it resets.

19. Default

Similar to as mentioned above, I am only aware of this as of after the Server Check, but there seems to be a glitch when creating a new Mercedes. When your character falls asleep, it becomes a black screen. When you re-log, the character wakes up to a black screen where you can see the text box but cannot really navigate since it's all black.

I have tested this on 2 Mercedes and tried switching computers in case it's a graphics card issue, but could not seem to fix it.

Same happens to Cannoneers, but relogging fixes it for them.
    But another video glitch is when the Cannoneer gets launched. My flight in the air doesn't seem to end (but relogging fixes this too).

20. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Maybe it's just me but since the server check it seems like using Corsair's battleship and moving around too much in it causes immense lag. Which is weird considering I'm in Yellonde where there shouldn't be server lag.