Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default KMST 1.2.410 - Skill Changes

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

How do you feel about the content changed in this patch? Click on "Rate this thread" in the upper right-hand corner of this thread to share your opinion!

-----

(PvE) Skill Changes
    Last edited by Fiel; 2011-12-07 at 04:52 PM.

2. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Still a lack of 3rd job shad mobbing move that doesn't rush or require mass amount of coins disappoints me.
    Oh and why are they insisting on making sudden raid EVEN MORE USELESS?

3. Default

Hm, it seems like they removed the Assassination description from Boomerang Step and Meso Explosion.
    They also removed the Assassinate Cooldown, and made it so that Assassination points increase the damage of Assassinate itself.
    Shadower Instinct still keeps its Assassinate Point system but the time was reduced to 60 seconds... Such a weird move, is there any other Skill that needs to be re-casted every minute?

4. Default

So slingers got Final Attack?
    Nls little boost for QT and some more pdr ignore ;o

5. Default

This is funny.

6. Default

Waitwuh? Dash = 0 MP consumption and goes to 150% speed? =O coolio! (Or am I reading that way wrong?)

Also really like the Gun effect that they added to Wings, really liking how a few slinger skills have their own gun effects xP

EDIT: oh cool, Energy Charge gives speed too now, but they cut it's duration in half =S

EDIT2: Oh, they made Boomerang Step less-red, weird.

7. Default

Training a Chief Bandit in 3rd job is going to suck. Alchemist is back for Hermits? Google translate has confused me even more.

8. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

Buccs still suck.

9. Default

Still waiting on Headshot to not be slower than standing MW. I don't care if they have to nerf something else, speed that pomegranate up.

Also this.

10. Default

NEW SKILL FOR HERMITS.

WHATISITWHATISITWHATISIT.

EDIT: OH MY. If I take google translate literally... IT SEEMS LIKE ALCHEMIST IS BACK! Dunno by how much increase though, but it doesn't mention potion buff duration though.

11. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

아드레날린:
    New Skill
    New - Name (아드레날린)
    New - Description (포션 등 회복 아이템의 효과가 상승한다. 단, 엘릭서와 같이 %로 회복시켜 주는 아이템에는 적용되지 않는다.)
    New - Level readout (회복 아이템 사용 시 회복량 #x% 증가)
    New - Max level (10)
    New - Info (type = 50, pvp = 0)
    New - x (170) (110+6*level)

Google translate on first 5 lines:
    Adrenaline:
    New Skill
    New - Name (adrenaline).
    New - Description (proportions will rise as the effects of recovery items, but as% of elrikseowa to restore items that do not apply.)
    New - Level readout (using recovery items hoebokryang # x% increase)

x% increase with recovery items.
    x is 170 at max level.
    170%.

12. Default

So Hermits gets a superpowered Alchemist, then.

13. Default

So all they did was change Head Shot's range? It needed a speed boost. Same with Facilitate.

14. Default

It's "boosted Alchemist" without the "Duration" part, only the "Healing Amount" part. It doesn't apply to % based recovery items.

>LOLTroll skill..

15. Default

inb4 some pissant declares that it's "still Tespia" to strike up some laughably false hope that Nexon will magically fix all that they've ruined.

16. Default

At least I can pretend I do a Giga Drill Breaker when using CSB and double spiral?.....

or maybe not.

17. Default

This confused me too.

As far as I can tell, they only have stance while dashing.

18. Default

Overall, good changes for Sairs. If they just speed up Head Shot and Facilitate, I'd be happy the changes. Currently Head Shot is detrimental to DPS.

Pirate Style now gives 60% Stance. :D