Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: The thread of Common Sense

Are we talking about double seats? If so then the other person should either slide over or stand up so you can get in. If they don't then they absolutely deserve ass in the face.

2. Default Re: The thread of Common Sense

1)You may feel that diagnosis is wrong, but you paid the doctor to provide you with his service of attempting to diagnose you, hence he gets paid for it. This is why you get second opinions and see other physicians if you aren't comfortable with your current practitioner. It'd be asinine to have a system where if you go to a doctor and feel you weren't diagnosed right then you don't have to pay. There would be little to no point for people to study the profession and make a career out of it.

3. Default Re: The thread of Common Sense

This really depends on what they do. If they just look at you and say something then I disagree with you completely. If they have to do a procedure then yes, they deserve to be paid.

However, universal healthcare should be in place so it should be a non-issue either way.

4. Default Re: The thread of Common Sense

You presumably go to the doctor to be diagnosed and then go through the standard procedures and questions so the doctor can formulate a diagnosis or plan to diagnose. No doctor ever simply looks at you and walks away, you're paying for blood pressure, oral exam, physical checks, and a presumed expert opinion whenever you go to the doctor. It's a choice to see a doctor and be examined, it isn't a requirement when you're sick to see one, yet a personal choice and expenditure, you pay for the service of having someone treat you.

5. Default Re: The thread of Common Sense

Look at who answered the question, now look back at you, now back at her, now back at you. Wait where did sarah get that ruler

AN apple a day does not keep the doctor away. I've had an apple everyday, litterally and I eventually still got sick like two weeks ago!
    Last edited by KhainiWest; 2012-02-13 at 08:05 AM.