Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

How is summons first compared to overburn/bazooka/barrage?

2. Default

honestly? I think it's fun as hell.
    1 point in super magic, 1 point in overburn for the 1 point spent for 11% increased damage
    then max militia/anchor in whatever order you prefer, then finish overburn, then max i guess barrage?

way i see things
    you want both of those summons maxed simply for duration.
    and militia is good because it summons two things, so even though it says 350%, its really hitting 700% total per volley, if you count a volley as both attacking.

Honestly? I'm having more fun training with these skills than i ever did with just overburned cannon spike all day erry day.

3. GLADIGATORS
    usa

That's how i felt with maxing anchor in one go. Militia is something else since i want the survivability spirit offers and bazooka still isn't maxed (damn failed a 30 book ;-;). I just found it interesting you opted for a build like that since overburn affects summons too.

4. Default

Eh, its going to be maxed later anyway, I just like having my monkeys last a minute because I can just plop em down somewhere on the map and go attack somewhere else and they'll manage the spawn on that platform.

5. GLADIGATORS
    usa

If you're strong enough monkeys does a damn good job KSing a platform at LHC. Not so well when it's in a mob that 3+ people are on top of including your anchor.

I don't believe summons to be inferior to overburn at all since it provides utility instead. Still just surprised someone would do it first thing, since it's pretty unorthodox.

6. Default

Well hey, where's the fun in being normal! :D